four+

sexual stuff coming your way, so don't read if you're uncomfortable reading that. i'll just put the plus sign if there's going to be stuff like that. kay bye.

michael

a week later.

dirty. dirty is how i've felt these past few days. abused and tortured. this man named luke has me as his slave. his slave on giving him pleasure. my idiotic self doesn't do anything about. but if i did, what do i do.

try and run away? can't. i'm locked inside his basement. i try and scream for help, but no one can hear me. the only sound was my echo, and cries.

i heard the door creak, interrupting my thoughts. i quickly looked up from the floor seeing the tall blonde once again, smirking.

i gasped seeing what was in his hands. a blind fold and handcuffs. i started to back away from where i was sitting, getting frightened by the second he was getting closer and closer to me. my tears started to form as he kept getting closer.

"come here kitten, i won't hurt you. i promise." he said walking closer to me.

"y-you said t-that the last t-ten times-s." i shuttered, wiping the tears off my face.

he came closer and closer to me and yet again i had no where to go. everything was quite, the only noise was lukes footsteps and my sobs.

once he got close to me, luke pushed me against the wall, and his free hand was going down to my crotch, "p-please stop." i mumbled as i felt his breath against my neck. he kissed and sucked around my neck, for sure leaving another mark.

"l-luke s-s-stop." i felt his hand go in my pants, softly rubbing cock. I shut my eyes as my breath hitched, feeling luke smirk at my reaction.

"want daddy to make you feel good huh?" luke asked. [someone take me to church im--]

i hummed in response. i had no other choice. if i have said no, he'll probably kill me.

"what's that kitten?" he asked as i felt him kiss on my weak spot, making me let out a low moan feeling him smirk.

"y-yes daddy." i mumbled.

"louder baby." he said, and started to stroke my cock.

"yes daddy please." i cringed at my words.

luke stopped and smashed his lips onto mine. i kiss back, while his hand went to my neck, as if he was going to strangle me.

he pulled away licking his lips and looked at me with his lustful, tired, blue eyes. "that's my baby boy." he smirked.

i'm an horrible writer but yeah.
that's that...
someone take me to a priest...
anyways stay lovely xx