nine

"so michael, why haven't you've been going to school a lot lately?" calum asked. i looked over at luke, giving me a cold glare. i have to tell him the truth. the truth of this psychopath. what he's done to me, and every other person he has taken into his hell house.

"truth is h-"

"the truth is that michael hasn't been feeling well." luke interrupted me, "physically and mentally," he got the mental part right,"and i just wanted to help my baby boy." luke said smiling innocently at me.

just go with it, luke mouthed at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to make the best smile i could, even though it was fake.

i swear to god when these two leave, i'll fucking choke him.

"y-yeah, he has." i lied. i looked at the table and saw a fork, getting an idea. i grabbed the fork and put it under the table close to lukes hand, which was on my thigh.

"really? what was wrong mikey?" calum asked.

"oh nothing." i faked chuckled, "just luke has helped me. a lot." and with that i quickly stabbed him with the fork earning a groan from him.

"luke, mate are you okay?" ashton asked.

"yeah." luke grunted and looked at me, while i gave him an innocent smile, "i just. need to have a chat with michael here." he chuckled and quickly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the chair. luke quickly took me to the closets room, and quickly put us both in it.

the room was the same as any other simple room. i mean this guy has several rooms since this prison, i mean house is huge.

he shut the door quickly making me flinch at the loud bang of the door. within seconds i was pinned against the door, my hands above my head, and lukes face was inches away from mine.

"i need you to stay here, while i tell calum and ashton to leave, and when i'm back, i'll teach you a lesson." he said harshly and jerked his hands away from my wrists.

luke pushed me out of the way to open the door. i whine at the feeling of lukes push. luke walked out of the room and left me in the cold, faded light room.

i should've listened to everyone. everyone told me the same damn thing. never trust strangers. never go alone. but i did the complete opposite.

now i'm stuck here until my time comes.

well that's that, and i found closer tickets for slfl and i'm not okay. it's just 3000 pesos soo yeah..