two

I have work from home stuck in my head.

michael

i started to walk back home from school. calum usually walks with me, but he was to busy being with ashton after he figured out his a senior in our school.

all day today, he was with ashton, but he did sit next to me in lunch. with ashton of course.

i kept walking until i saw something that caught my attention. i looked beside me seeing. a car driving really slow, like if it was following me. the car window went down.

"little boy, do you want a ride?" the man driving said, that looked quite familiar.

"n-n-no thank you." i shyly smiled and kept walking, but the car kept driving slow next to me. he isn't taking no for an answer.

"cmon let me take you for a ride. i got some treats for you." the man smirked.

"no thank you, you greek yogurt. hasta la vista." i waved and started to walk home faster.

suddenly, i heard the car motor stop, making me worried and scared by the second. i looked behind me seeing the man get out of his car, and walk towards me. after a few seconds, i realised he started to chase me.

for the first time I actually started to run, running from this psychopath. i kept running and running, until i felt someone grasp my shoulders, making it hard to run. not even, i couldn't even move. he quickly covered my mouth with his large hand before i let out a cry for help.

"scream and i'll kill you." he growled into my ear, making me whimper.

"that's my baby boy." he seductively whispered and started to leave kisses on my neck.

"w-what are you d-doing?" i shuttered. the man didn't say anything, except to shush me, and continue leaving kisses on my neck.

"come on let's go." he said and quickly grapes me by the wrist, and took me to his car. he put me in the back seat and started to drive away from here.

it's short, but hey it's getting interesting.

alright stay lovely xx