three

michael

"let me go!" i yelled and started to kick the tall blonde, as he dragged me out of the car. i kept yelling and yelling, but nothing worked. his grip got tighter and tighter, not letting me go.

"god, won't you shut the hell up." he opened the door to a house, which i suppose it was his house. he pushed me inside, making me fall on hard wooden floor.

i got up as he shut the door, and looked at me with a death stare that turned into a smirk.

"come here baby boy." he cooed. i started walking back, getting away from him.

"g-go away." i shuttered. the man tsked at me as he started walking closer and closer, until i had no where to run.

"let see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do." he smirked as i whimpered. he grabbed me by the wrist and took me to a bedroom.

he pushed me down onto my knees while he walked in front of me, being face to face to his pelvis.

he started to undo his pants and pulled them down onto his ankles as well as his boxers, seeing his ding dong.

"suck." he demanded. i shook my head slowly.

"fine, you want this the hard way." he pulled me back up on my two feet and quickly pushed me into the bed. "we'll do this the hard way." he smirked.

he started to undo my pants and take off my shirt. "please stop." i cried while he got on top of me.

"shh. babyboy, don't worry. daddy will make you feel better." he mumbled into my ear and placed a kiss on my jaw, going down my neck, and down to my tummy, and lower and lower until he pulled my boxers down, leaving me all exposed.

i started to cry as he started to line himself up. "please stop!" i cried, but he shut me up by giving me a peck on my lips.

before this started, a phone started to ring.

"goddammit." he mumbled and got off me. i started pant and quickly get out of the bed and searched for my clothes, but he stopped me, but holding both of my wrists with his hand, and the other on his phone.

"yeah. i'll be there in a bit." he said into the phone and turned it off. he quickly changed to his clothes again.

"put your clothes on." he told me, and i did what he said. better do what he says if i don't want to die.

after i had my clothes on me again, he took me into the basement. "stay here, until i come back." he said and closed the door.

i heard him lock the door, leaving me alone in the dark. terrified.

stay lovely peeps xx