Chapter 8: A Good Day

Start from the beginning

"I am not a whore," I spoke out loudly and as calm as possible.

"Sure you're not. That's why you're wearing a crop top on a cold day in London," another girl pipped up.

"You're dressed no better," Anna replied for me. It's true though, the girl is wearing extremely short shorts that her butt cheeks were nearly hanging out of. It was quite disgusting honestly.

"Yes, but I'm from here. I'm used to the cold."

"Obviously you're lying if we can see your tits through you bra," Anna said as she began pulling me through the crowd, away from the store.

"Nice one," I said loud enough for only her to hear.

"I know right?" she smirked.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" some girl called. I looked behind me and saw it was the ginger.

"But I am with you," I shot back.

"Well I don't give a damn. You can walk away when I'm finished!" she said again, this time grabbing on to my cardigan, nearly ripping the seams.

"Hey! What's going on here?" a deep voice called out.

Hold on a minute, I know that voice. Harry.

I easily searched over the tops of the girl's heads, almost immediately making eye contact with Harry. He stepped up onto the pavement off of the street. It took a while for them all to snap out of their shock, but once they did... holy shit. I clasped my hands over my ears trying to dampen their deafening screams. I watched as Harry slowly made his way towards me and Anna as he became engulfed by the growing swarm of young teenage girls.

"I LOVE YOU HARREH!"

"I LOVE YOU MORE!"

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE, MARRY ME!"

"TAKE ME HOME, HARRY! LET ME-"

"Shut the HELL UP!" I screamed over them all.

Their screaming died down for a few seconds as they all looked for me. I received a few glares and I'm sure that if they could get away with murder, I'd be six feet under by now. I know it was rude of me but I was sick of it. And if somebody didn't try to stop them, we would go deaf for sure. But it wasn't only their screaming that bothered me.

It was "Harry this..." and "Harry that..." They all wanted something from him, and they would tear him to shreds to get it. They didn't care about him. They cared about 'Harry Styles, mega pop star billionaire.'

I felt a warm hand wrap around my arm and begin pulling me forwards. It took me a second to realize that it was Harry holding on to me, and Anna as well. He tried to help us out of the mob of screams, but it went unsuccessfully. They just kept following us, even across the busy street. We ended up causing a traffic jam in the middle of London. It's amazing that nobody got hurt if you ask me. We finally lost them when security held them back as we stumbled into a large, ornate lobby.

Scanning my surroundings I saw awards lined up along the walls, but not just any awards. Platinum records, multi-platinum, VMA Moonmen, Teen Choice Awards, BRIT Awards. Any and every award One Direction had ever won in their three years of stardom.

"Welcome to one of our recording studios," Harry said as he opened his arms to gesture around the lobby.

"Holy crap," Anna spoke out loud as she spun around to take it all in.

"No kidding," I mumbled under my breath.

"Are you two okay? Do you need anything?" Harry asked concerned.