"So about tonight, does Sam know" I finally speak.

"Yeah" I hear Chandlers voice reply.

"Ok, what time are we gonna go?"

"Since Brianna lives about an hour away, I was thinking we should head out by 12 because my parents are probably gonna be in bed by then and we'll have to be back by about 4" Chandler says.

"Ok, Grayson you up for this? Were gonna be out for a while" I ask

"Ooh yeah. The question is, are you up for this Leah?" Grayson laughs.

"Oh I'm ready" I say.

"Good morning!" We hear Gina say as her and Will come down the stairs.

"Morning!" I say to her and take Grayson and Chandlers plates.

"Boys, shouldn't you be getting ready for school? Gina asks.

I look over at the clock and it read 7:30.

"Yeah, I guess so" Grayson says and him and Chandler head upstairs.

A few minutes later they come back down with their book bags.

"Kay, see ya later mom! Bye dad! Bye Leah!" Grayson says and walks out the door.

"Bye guys!" Chandler says and follows Grayson.

"Bye!" We all reply.

*skip till midnight*

I anxiously wait in bed, repetitively looking at my clock on my phone. We had decided we were gonna leave at 12:20, and it was currently 12:13.

Gina and Will had gone to sleep a while ago, so now I was waiting for Chandler and Grayson to come get me. I look back at my clock. 12:17. A few more minutes. I decide to count sheep until there's a knock on my door.

"You ready?" Chandler peaks his head through.
*Start song*

I get up from my bed and walk out of my room, grabbing my leather jacket and putting it on.
Her outfit

"I'm so excited" I whisper as we sneak out of the house

"Same" Chandler whispers back.

"So now all we have to do is wait for Sam to come with his car" Chandler says.

We all sit on the curb, getting nasty glances from the people in their cars that pass us. I wouldn't blame them, we're all dressed in black and sitting on a curb. Soon enough, Sam comes...but there's no car.

"Where's the Car!?" Chandler asks.

"I tried to take the keys, but they weren't there! I don't think my parents trust me after I tried to sneak out last year" Sam says.