Tears and dust

-Rob-

Amber hasn't been back for a while and I'm starting to worry. What if Herobrine has got her? "No Rob, push that aside" I told myself before seeing Amber walk threw the back door. "Hey Amber, I was worried for a second." I said with relief. "Don't worry, I'm all here." Amber joked. Her voiced quieted down quickly, which is unusual for her since she's a preppy girl. "You ok Amber?" I asked, bringing her to the couch to sit. She shook her head and fell into my shoulder, streams of tears came down her face. "Shhhh it's ok Amber just let it out." I rocked her back and forth, trying to comfort her. "What happened?" I said, looking deep into her eyes. "P-Preston is gone." She stuttered, pointing to the back. I bit my lip, trying not to yelp out. Not his body, Amber is devastated by it. I wiped away a stray tear on my face before picking up Amber and bringing her into Preston's room. It looked so dusty, even though it hasn't been that long ago. I lied her gently onto the bed before walking out, shutting the door behind me. "What was that?" Mitch and Lachlan asked as I got to the kitchen. "Preston's body is gone." I whimpered, looking weak. "You're not weak Rob." Lachlan said, coming over to me. "Oh I said that out loud." He nodded and sat down, holding my hand. "It just means you've been strong for too long." Lachlan said, breaking the silence. I leaned on his shoulder, crying my heart out. Preston was like my little brother, and loosing him broke my heart in two, sending it in two opposite directions. Lachlan knew this. Mitch knew this. Even Preston used to call me his big brother when we were younger. Soon four pairs of arms wrapped around me. I craned my neck to see Jerome and Mitch behind me, snuggling my back. I just sat there crying on Lachlan for half an hour before having the nerve to go into Preston's room where Amber lay. I snuggled next to her and silently cried with her. He may been really special to Amber and I to never make us leave his room. For the whole night we stayed in his room, tears never seemed to end. He cried into my shoulder and I cried into her hair, smelling the outside world. Soon a darkness crept towards me, pulling into the abyss called sleep.

Hey all you guy and gal kittens! Hope you liked this chapter and if you did show some support or feedback and I will ttyl!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kittykat.

P.S- Sorry this chapter is short, but it's only Rob's POV so yea. And I love the quote from what Lachlan said.