Out of time

-Amber-
I ran. I ran through the dark woods. Soon 6 other pairs of feet were heard running behind me. I jumped up to a branch high above the ground. I took this time to grab my bow, pull back, and let the arrow fly. It hit one of them in the shoulder and he disappeared into dust. I put away my bow and pulled out my glistening longsword. I hopped down from the branch I was perched on and charged at the closest enemy. As the blade sliced towards him, he exploded into dust, like is friend. Soon there was only one left, my sword stained with dust. He charged at me, his knuckles white from gripping the handle of his sword tightly. He swung his puny sword at me, and I dodged all of his attacks with ease. I lunged and him, knocking his sword out of his hand. With one swift movement, I cut his head off clean. Soon clapping was heard in the trees high above me. My blazing red wings lifted me into the canopy above. I landed onto the branch next to the man who was clapping. "Great work today Amber!" He spoke. "Thank you Lord Herobrine." I bowed in his presence. "Please Amber, call me Herobrine. You've earned the right." I nod and we head back to the base. As we flew through the trees, the base came into view. It reminded me of when that retched hybrid pack kidnapped me. I growled and flew faster. The thought of my kidnappers pushed me over the edge. At least Lor- I mean Herobrine saved me from those horrible things. As I flew to my room, I was met by an over excited Crystal. She bear hugged me. "THAT WAS AWESOME AMBER!!" She screamed. "Owwww, I'm right here Crystal." We both crack up laughing and walk into our room. Crystal and I share a room. Soon Hunter came in, saw me, and gave me a bear hug too. "Ouch, I'm going to get bruises from you guys." I fake pouted, rubbing my arm. "Oops sorry Amber" Hunter said. I looked at the time on my phone. "Dinner is serving soon you guys, Sam will be angry if we show up late, again." They nodded and we headed off to the mess hall. As soon as Sam saw us his face lit up. "Great job Amber!" And "Nice training!" Was all I heard from others until we sat down next to Sam. "You're late, again" Sam grumbled. "Sorry Sam, I had training and I got lost of time and......yay. Sorry" I looked at him, giving the puppy eyes. "It's alright Amber, but for you two!" He looked at Crystal and Hunter. They whimpered. We got our meals and talked for the rest of the time until it was free time until we had to get into our rooms. John, one of Herobrine's personal assistants, came up to me, speaking in a deep voice. "Amber, Lord Herobrine wishes to see you." I nod and walked with him to Herobrine's chambers. He opened the door, and I walked in. "Ahh, hello Amber! Glad you could make it!" He said and faced me. "Hello Herobrine! If I may ask, why have you called my presents?" Soon the door opened and closed again, and I turn to see Ty walking in. "Hello Ty." Herobrine greeted Ty. "Hello lord Herobrine." Ty bowed. "I have called you two to embark you on a special mission." "Anything" Ty and I said in unison. "Well I need you two to find and eliminate some old enemies of mine!" "Who?" My mouth said before my brain could think. "Some people who go by the hybrid pack!" A smile crept onto my face. "Yes Herobrine!" Soon my fangs shown through my smile as he dismissed us, giving us any information we needed. I cracked my knuckles, then grabbed everything that I needed. Soon Ty was ready and we headed off to Ty's old base.

Time skip to Ty's old base

As we approached the old house, everyone ran out. "Amber we're so glad you're back!" Adam said. "Yay dood, it's been forever!" Ian yelled. We all group hugged and went inside. Soon we all sat down and Ty told everyone the plan. I was going to pretend that I came back to the pack, and when they least expect it, WHAM, they all drop to the floor. It was fool proof. Adam took me into one of the rooms. "Are you really going to do this?" I looked at his like he was joking. "Of course I am, they ruined my life Adam!" I said. "But I thought yo-" I cut him off. "No Adam, I was miserable with them, so they will pay for what they have done!" I walked out of the room, and went running in the direction of the old base were the kidnappers lay. My clothes were all torn up, making the illusion that I looked beaten or worse. My hair was a mess for a reason. I sighed as I came up to their base. As I "limped" to the entrance I was met with someone a little taller than me, but I couldn't get a good look. I fell to the ground, darkness swallowed me up.

-Rob-

I was going to scout out the area when a girl a little shorter than me with black and red hair collapsed in front of me. I picked her up and brought her inside. I slowly put her on the bed and grabbed a med kit next to the door. I wrapped up all her wounds and grabbed a wet washcloth, cleaning off all the dried blood. She smelled so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Soon everyone else came in, crowding around her. She looked beautiful. She stirred and we all stepped back.

-Amber-

I woke to see everyone starring at me. I shifted uncomfortably, not know what their reaction would be. Soon Mitch spoke "Hello there! I'm Mitch!" I scooted back a little, then spoke soft "I-I'm Sa-Sarr-Sarah.." I picked a random name so they wouldn't know it's me. "Hi Sarah! I'm Preston!" Preston jumped. "I'm Rob!" "I'm Lachlan!" "I'm Jerome!" "And I'm Vikk!" They all chimed in. I awkwardly smiled. "Thanks for healing me........Rob?" I looked at him confused a little, not wanting to show anything to make him remember me. "Oh it's no problem Sarah!" "You hungry Sarah?" Jerome yelled as he walked down the hall. I slowly followed him. "Yay, I could eat!" I smiled as he said anything food related. Soon we were eating in the living room, watching whatever was on. I was the last one done, so I put the dishes into the dishwasher. I slowly crept down the hallway, hearing the boys talking. More like whispering. "She seems so familiar." Rob said. "I agree"-Mitch said this time-"but I don't know where." They all talked for a while until I heard footsteps walking to the door. I ran quietly to the couch, and pounced on it, like it was my prey. The boys came out as I was playing with a pillow. Jerome and Preston laughed, so I threw it at them. This time Lachlan and I snickered. Soon it was a pillow fight, no pillow War! After I won, we all went to bed. I was really tired so I flopped onto the couch, snuggling up with a pillow. Soon my mind drifted and before I fell into a deep sleep, Rob whispered "That's what Amber would always do......."

HEY ALL YOU GUY AND GAL KITTENS!!!! Yay the second book!! It took me almost two hours just to write this!! Hope you guys are excited and if you are be sure to show some support or feedback and I will ttyl my kittens! BYE!!!!!!!!!!
-Kittykat
Ps: this is 1328 words!