To decide

-Preston-

Floating right in front of me was Notch. "N-Notch." I started at him in disbelief. "Yes Preston, it's me. I know, I know, it's a pleasure to meet me blah blah blah." He swung his head side to side, mimicking some fangirl meeting her favorite YouTuber. I giggled a little. He reminded me of Amber so much. Soon my giggled softened down. Notch starred at me, like he was trying to read my soul. I tried to move, but I was stuck in the position I was in. "You miss her a lot, don't you?" Notch asked, tilting his head to the side. "Yea, she was my everything, and right when I found her, I lost her again." Soon tears threatened to fall. I wiped them away before looking at Notch. He was biting his lips, a confused look on his face. He finally spoke "Preston, there may be a way to..........." I didn't catch the last part. "What? What can I do? ANYTHING?? I'll do it!" He was fading, slowly. "You may.....be able to walk......the earth again.......being a soul.......keeper." I gasped. There have never been any mixed hybrids, being a lava mob hybrid and all. "I'll do it. For Amber, I'll do anything." Notch nodded and started to chant something, but I couldn't hear it, a buzzing was drilled into my ears. Soon my eyes rolled back into my head and everything went pitch black.

-Amber-

I was starting to regain my memory, piece by piece. I grabbed the bundle of flowers to my right and walked outside to the tree Preston and I had our first kiss. Preston was in a freshly pressed suit, his hair slicked back. I opened the glass coffin he lay in and put the flowers in between his folded hands. I tear trickled down my nose and onto his hand as I just stood there, starring at the one I used to call my love. I closed the coffin and walked back in the house, grabbing a beer they had in the fridge. I walked into my room and opened it, taking a big swig. Soon the bottle was empty and I went to get a second. Soon two more bottles lay on the counter. I slowly swung side to side as I walked to the couch. I collapsed on it and started to slur something. Soon Mitch and Jerome came out, hand in hand. Yes currently Merome is a thing. "Hhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Mmmiiitttttccccchhh........" I held out the words, not trying to. I tried to wave, but my hands didn't want to. "Amber! What's gotten into you?" Jerome asked.

-Mitch-(sorry for so many POV's)

Jerome and I walked out to the living room to find Amber on the couch. "Hhhhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Mmmiiitttttccccchhh......" She slurred. "Amber! What had gotten into you?" Jerome said. Soon she got up, shrugging. Jerome went over to the cabinet, trying to find anything something. Before I knew it, Amber was on top of me, literally. I was on the floor and she was sitting on my stomach. Her breath smelled of beer. Before I could react she bent down and kissed me, roughly. She pinned me down with strength I didn't know she had so I couldn't push her off. Soon one of her hands played with my hair, twirling it around her fingers. I tried to push her off, but it was no use. "MITCH!!" Jerome screamed and threw off Amber, throwing her into the wall, making the biggest dent I've ever seen. I spit out the saliva Amber left in my mouth. Jerome helped me up, bringing me into a giant hug. He looked me up and down, making sure she didn't do any damage to me. His claws dug into me as he took my arm. I winced in pain. He looked at his claws and jumped back, scared that he had changed into a Bacca.

-Amber-

I stirred in the weird spot I was in. I felt so weak inside for some reason. I tried to get back on my feet, but a excruciating pain bursted throughout my back as I moved. I screamed in pain. Mitch and Jerome looked in my direction. Soon a red liquid was splattered all on the floor. Lachlan, Rob and Vikk ran out to where I stand. They looked at where I was at an angle and gasped. "Am-Amber.....??" Vikk stuttered. "What?!" I screamed in pain again. "Th-the wood i-is stuck....." I looked down to my leg and torso. My eyes widened. A beam was poking through my leg and a broken piece of board was lodged in my side torso. "Mitch! Get Ty!" I half screamed half cried. He nodded and his wings formed and he flew to Ty's base. Soon enough two pairs of wings were heard outside the base. Ty bursted through the door and walked over to me. "Ty, please, just rip it...." Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed the plank in my side and ripped it out. "AHHH!!!" I screamed. Blood spilled from the open wound. Soon Ty grabbed my waist with both of his hands and pulled me from the spot where I stand. Soon we both flew down to the ground. I landed on Ty and screamed again. He took my leg and examined the hole in it. It hurt like hell. I grabbed the closest thing and ripped it in half, trying to do something else than scream in pain. My breathing got still as the blood poured from the wounds. Soon Adam got here, along with the others. They all surrounded me, channeling all their energy to me.

Hey all you guy and gal kittens! Hope you liked this chapter and if you do show some support or feedback and I will ttyl all you kittens!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kittykat