Misleading Banshee Powers

Chapter 6

I was awaken by the sound of static coming from my clock radio. I ran a hand through my hair, I was hearing whispers.

I reached over to turn up the volume on the clock. I picked up the clock and brought it closer to my ear.

"Please come find me." Stiles voice sounds. Shaking.He sounds scared like he was crying and in danger. I dropped the clock.

I grabbed my phone, and dialed Stiles number.

Hey, it's Stiles, leave a message."  I hang up.

"No!" I dial again, again no answer.

"Stiles come on." I mutter. Again he doesn't answer.

"Damn it!" I let out an angered sigh. I rush around my room, and throw on a pair of dark blue jeans and red and black plaid shirt.

I dial Scott's number.

He answers. "Macy! Did Stiles call you?"

"No I thought you might know where he is, I heard something and- and now I- I don't know where he is, but he sounds like he's in trouble."

"Meet us at his house."

"Okay, I'll call Derek for my back up."

I hang up, I grab my keys and rush out the door to my car.

+

I see Scott's bike and Lydia's car already there. I rush to the house and sprint up the stairs to Stiles' room.

I see Lydia and Aiden, Isaac and Scott already there. "Did you hear it too?" I ask Lydia.

She nods. Scott, and Isaac look between Lydia and I completely confused.

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden comments.

"Thanks." I whisper to Aiden. He nods.

"It's not as confusing as this." Lydia comments as we all turn to see the mess in Stiles room, it is a mess of red string all tied to a pair of scissors stabbed into his bed.

"He uses red for unsolved cases." Lydia explains.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden suggests.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac comments.

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia questions incredulously.

"He said he is in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott states.

"We came here to get a better scent." Isaac adds.

"What else did he say?" I inquire.

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott replies. My hand goes to my mouth.

"And he's freezing." Isaac finishes.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s." I state.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia cuts in.

"We kind of... We didn't tell him yet." Scott answers quietly. 

My eyes get wide. "What? Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" I practically yell.

"He made me promise not to. We could find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten that far, right?" Scott replies.

I shake my head. "You didn't notice his Jeep gone, did you?" I ask.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't." Lydia cuts in already starting to dial.