Battle Scars

DISCLAIMER : I do not own teen wolf they belong to Jeff Davis and the writers of teen wolf. I own Macy and her plot lines and if you try to steal it you will piss off a girl who will rant you out-

BATTLE SCARS
"Scars don't kill you, they make you stronger"
By: M.A. Christman

Battle scars- A person or object that has been clearly injured or damaged in war.

Prologue
You don't know me, I'm the new girl you talk about for a while then forget about. I'm a foster kid, of 17. My name is Macy Carter and when I moved to Beacon Hills with my foster family. Everything changed.
I sat in the back of my foster family's car, with my black German shepherd Binx 9 month old puppy, his head was in my lap and my headphones were in my ears as I stared out the window looking out at the full moon. The forest blurred by in the dark sky. I can't wait until I turn 18 then I can get away from these people and get out of foster care, but for now I was stuck with what life gave me.
+
We pulled up to the house it was nothing extravagant but it was a nice house brick house. I grabbed my box and walked up to my room. Binx close behind me. My room was lavender purple, my bed was already put in and my dresser, nightstand and bookshelf was already in there. I put my box down and put my books on the shelf. Then grabbed my other box and put my clothes in the closet. Binx climbed up on my bed and put his head on his paws. I slide my school supplies into my gray purse. I sit on my bed and pull out my white laptop and sit at my desk looking up the school website of Beacon Hills High School. Binx whined on my bed. I shut my lap top. "What's wrong buddy?" I ask. I go over and petted him. He growled. "Binx?" Something was bothering him.
"Macy!" Stephanie called. She was my foster mother who was also being transferred from the hospital she was working at to the one in Beacon Hills. I walked downstairs and saw Stephanie smiling. "Could you help me with the dishes, Sweetheart?" I nod. I help her dry dishes. "Where's Marcus?" I ask. "He's coming home with dinner." I nod. A rage boils in me, I hate that low life bastard. I'm quietly doing the dishes my eyes locking on the the liquor cabinet. He's probably not just getting dinner. Stephanie looks at me. "Why don't you get some sleep, I'll call you down when dinner is here." I nod. I put down the cloth and run upstairs.
I pick out my outfit for the day which is a purple knit sweater a denim vest with a gray hood and black skinny jeans and my black and white converse. I run a hand through my brown hair that go a little past my shoulder. I hope this school doesn't suck. Because I could really use an easy year for once.
So this is Macy, this is a small bit of info into Macy, I will be posting some more later possibly. The story takes place in 3a
So let me know what you think of her or just leave a comment. There is also a trailer to the side so check that out.
Comment, Vote, Follow :)