Guys I'm really sorry

As you can probably tell from the title of the chapter that this is me apologizing for something. Well that something is that I am deciding to discontinue the story. This was a very hard decision for me to make. I loved writing this story, but I got most of my ideas for the next chapters while daydreaming in class and I just forget what i want to write when i get home. This is my first story and a lot of you really liked it and i know how annoying the uncompleted stories are, I really didn't want this story to become one but i have no inspiration and i have quite a few ideas for new stories. You guys are probably really mad at me and if it helps you can say how mad you are in the comments.

If you want you can continue this story yourself but you will have to message me telling me that you want to do so and you will have to say that the story belongs to me but the plot is all yours. I will only be letting one person continue this story if they want to so if you do private message me as soon as you read this.

For the very last time on this story,

Vote

comment

follow

recommend

I love you all no matter what happens and if you have any problems at all private message me and if you find any grammar mistakes comment to point it out to me as it is very helpful.

##SIMBA##