nose, fist, pain.

I rolled over because the sun was in my eyes to be woken up by a bucket of ice cold water being poured all over me! I opened my eyes immediately and saw that Draco was standing beside the bed, staring at me with a smirk, fully clothed and laughing.

"Its not funny you know!" I growled at him. The smirk vanished and he cleaned up the mess. I guess I scared him.

I grabbed my uniform and put it on in the bathroom. When I came out Draco had already gone. Time for payback! I grinned to myself evilly.

I went out of the portrait hole and decided i wanted to change the password.

"I wish to change the password" I said clearly to the portrait.

"And what would you like that it be?" it asked me.

I thought for a while and an idea soon popped in my head.

"Nose, fist, pain" I said to it.

"Okay, nose, fist, pain will be the new password?" it asked again.

"Yes" I replied and walked out of the door to go to breakfast.

I found myself at the entrance of the great hall in under 5 minutes and made my way to the Slytherin table, where my friends were all sat.

I sat down and took a piece of toast.

"So, you actually drenched her in water, then mal-draco?" Ginny asked him.

"Well, yep. She was asleep so I took the advantage to throw water at her!" Draco replied laughing. Soon everyone was laughing and Ron had looked up to see what the noise was.

Ron got up from his seat at the Hufflepuff table and made his way over to us.

"What are you laughing at?" Ron asked.

"Oh, just something. But, you better leave and go to class. Be a good Hufflepuff and talk to your head of house if you have a problem" I said smirking.

"I, er, would like to talk to you Hermione?" he asked timidly.

"Ok?" I replied and lead him out of the hall. "What Weasley? " I spat.

"I just wanted you to know that I still love you, you shouldn't be with draco-" Ron began but I cut him off.

"I don't care what you think Ronald, but its my life and I can do what I want with it!" I yelled at him and he flinched. I walked back into the hall and took my seat again.

"What did my disgrace of a brother want now, Mione?" asked Ginny as soon as I had finished my pumpkin juice.

"oh. only to tell me that he still loves me and that I shouldn't be with Draco-" I was cut off by Draco himself by gasping loudly so that the whole hall could hear him.

"HE SAID WHAT???"Draco shouted and calmly waked over to the Hufflepuff table. He started talking to Ron then it turned into shouting, then screaming spells at him. I decided that no matter how much Ron deserves this, I had to end it.

"DRACO MALFOY!" I yelled, Draco loosing interest in cursing Ron. "No matter how much he deserves it, DO NOT kill him. We have my dad for that" I told him calmly earning laughs from most people apart from the Hufflepuffs. Draco let Ron go and made sure that he went to his lesson.

It was a few minutes before the bell for class went so I told my friends that we should go to Herbology. We arrived at the greenhouse a few minutes later and the bell went as soon as we had entered it.

Professor Sprout walked in at the same time as us and told us all to gather around the plant at the front.

"For todays lesson Professor McGonagall decided that I teach you about Muggle plants. So, can anyone tell me what type of flower it is?" this time for once I didn't know what flower it was but it looked really pretty. A light pink colour.

"Miss Gaunt, do you know what flower this is?" the professor asked me. I shook my head not and told her I had no clue. "well, this flower is the Tobacco Flower. Its leaves are dried and can be made into drugs, this flower is the number 1 most deadly plant in the world" I zoned out halfway through the lesson and soon the bell went signaling end of class.

We all came out of the greenhouse and Draco and I had a free period next. Draco wanted to go up tot he common room so we did that. We came to the portrait and got asked for the password.

"do you want to say it or shall I ?" Draco asked me.

"you can" I told him shrugging my shoulders.  

"the password is thestrals" he told the portrait . we got in and went to our room where draco told the old password.

"that is incorrect" the painting said. Draco got a bit mad and threatened the portrait to let us in or he would destroy it. I sniggered and went up to the painting and whispered the password so it would let us in. The door opened and we walked in.

"You changed the password didn't you?" Draco asked me when the portrait had closed.

"Yes, but only for revenge because you poured water over me in my sleep!" I defended myself.

"well. what is the password?" he asked impatiently.

" I will give you clues. third year. buckbeak and 'bloody chicken'" I told him.

"you didn't! please don't tell me you changed our password to 'nose, fist, pain'?" he asked me and I nodded and laughed at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm really sorry that I didn't update for a really long time but I had to settle in to my new school and my dad moved house and my mum and step dad are selling our house so we can live somewhere closer to school for me. At the moment I'm actually ill. So the chapter might be rubbish, but I cant really blame it on that. I also had writers block and now I can think of things to write about so that's good.

I am going to have a cover competition that will go on from NOW TO THE 15TH APRIL.

how to enter: all you have to do is read the book and make a cover that you think will suit it. If you could direct message me the cover I can look at them and decide which I think is the best. I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER ON APRIL 15TH. THE WINNER GETS A FOLLOW FROM ME AND I WILL READ ALL OF THEIR BOOKS AND VOTE AND COMMENT ON THEM AND THEY WILL GET A SHOUTOUT IN MY BIO AND A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM.