He turned the water off. He wrapped the towel around my arm. "Hold it down." He said softly. I nodded and added pressure with my hand onto my arm.

Andy opened a few cupboards until he pulled out a cast-like bandage. He walked back over to me. He unwrapped the towel. He wrapped my arm up.

He looked over to me. "Now, mind telling me the reason for this?" He asked softly. I shrugged and looked down at the dried up blood on the ground. I felt Andy's arms wrap around me. He rubbed my back smoothly.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, feeling like that should be said. "Don't be." Andy said, kissing the top of my head gently. "I should though. I made everyone upset." I said, my voice cracking. A few tears rolled down my cheeks.

Andy pulled back and looked me in my eyes. "How about apologizing to them? It will make you and them feel better." He said, stroking my cheek. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

I walked out and jogged down the steps.

I heard voices from the living room. I walked in, seeing Niall, Zayn, and Louis playing a game of UNO on the floor. "H-Hey." I stuttered. They all looked up. "Hey Harry." Niall said. Zayn looked away. Louis just stayed silent as he stared at me, then went back to playing the game.

I sighed and sat down with them. I took a deep breath in. "I know you guys are mad at me-"

"Extremely." Zayn cut me off. I sighed again. "But, I'm sorry. Zayn, I'm sorry that I tried to convince you that Liam was cheating on you." I said. Zayn shrugged, just keeping his eyes to his cards.

"Lou," he looked up, "I didn't sleep with Eleanor. She's a bitch," he chuckled, "but I'm sorry if you thought so." I said. He smiled and slung an arm around me. "All is forgiven." He said, pecking my cheek.

"And Niall," he looked at me confused, "I'm sorry that you were pulled into all of this." I said. Niall chuckled. "Don't worry 'bout it mate." He said.

Louis and Niall both looked to Zayn. Zayn looked up. "What?" He mumbled. "Well..." Louis motioned to me. Zayn sighed and sent me a simply nod gesture. I smiled back at him.

"Harry, why do you have a cast on?" Niall asked. Louis took my arm. He rubbed his thumb over the long blood line that seeped through the bandage. "I... um..." I looked at all of them. They all had worried expressions. "I-It's nothing." I stuttered, pulling my arm away from Louis. "Harry, it's something." He said sternly, looking straight into my eyes. I sighed and looked down.

Andy came jogging down the steps. I heard his foot steps come closer to us. I felt his arms wrap around my head. "He cut himself." Andy answered for me. "On accident?" Louis asked immediatley after Andy finished. He shook his head. They all gasped. I took Andy's hands and covered my face.

I felt several bodies come on top of me. I moved one of Andy's hands away. Niall, Zayn, and Louis were holding me tight. "Please don't get into the habit, okay Haz?" Louis stated. I nodded, my eyes getting teary.

We all stayed like that for a few minutes, then Andy spoke up, "I think we should get dinner now, yeah?" He suggested. We all nodded and stood.

Andy disappeared upstairs, I'm guessing to get his phone. Niall went into the kitchen. Zayn, Louis, and I all stared at each other. "Sooooo-"

"Lets set up the fancy dinner table!" Louis cut Zayn off. "What?" Zayn and I both asked, obviously confused. "I think it would be nice to finally use the dining room." Louis said, crossing his arms. "But there's no point of using it, if we're just having pizza or something that has no point of being dolled up and... I have no idea where I'm going with this." Zayn sighed. "I think you mean that we should use the dining room for special occasions." I clarified. Zayn nodded. Louis groaned. "Ugh, fine. But at least fix the living room up. It's a mess." He stated.

It was true. Pillows were all over the ground, there were dirt stains on the couch cushions, and the coffee table had random magazines and other things I didn't know we owned.

"Alright." Zayn sighed, turning on his heel and entering the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. "Lets do it." I said, chasing after Zayn.

*1 HOUR LATER*

Louis, Zayn, and I all flopped down on the couch. "We push ourselves to far." Zayn panted. "At least it's clean." I pointed out. "Barley." Louis breathed.

DING DONG

"I'LL GET IT!" Andy shouted from upstairs.

He jogged down the steps. He saw us all panting on the couch. "You guys okay?" He asked, stopping beside the couch. "Great." Louis breathed. I held up a thumbs up and Zayn nodded. "Okay." He said, a little unsure before answering the door.

"We need to get up." I sighed. Louis and Zayn groaned. "Fine." Louis groaned. He stood up, then slipped and fell onto the ground. "Way to go Lou." I chuckled. "Ha ha." He said sarcastically and stood up. Zayn and I got off our lazy asses.

We entered the kitchen. Andy and Niall were in there, happily chatting. "Haven't seen you boys in a while." Andy chuckled. Louis wrapped his arms around Andy from behind. "I'm tired." Louis mumbled into his hair. "Eat food before you fall a sleep." Andy nudged him.

We all sat down and ate together, mindless chit-chatter now and then.

"So, what tomorrows plan gonna be?" Niall asked. Andy shrugged. "Not sure yet, just trying to get through today." He joked. "Can we pick?" I asked excitedly, bouncing in my seat. Zayn and Niall both nodded rapidly in agreement. Andy chuckled and pulled out a list from his back pocket.

• Museum of London

• British Museum

• National Gallery

X London Eye

• Madame Tussauds

• Tower of London

X Theater

X Dave § Busters

• The Carnival

• Six Flags

• Go out to eat some where fancy

• Baseball game

X Football game

"Museum of London, British Museum, and National Gallery?" I read off. "Haha, nope." Niall crossed the three names off, "we are not going there." He said.

"Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, the carnival, Six Flags, Go out to eat some where fancy, and a baseball game." I finished the list. I looked to Niall and Zayn. "Madame Tussaud's sounds fun." Zayn said with a shrug. "I like eating." Niall said with a grin.

We looked over at Andy. "Okay." He said. "Yes." We chorused, high-fiving each other.

After dinned, we all went to our rooms for bed.

(=^.^=)

A/N: Hey people-that-bother-to-read-these-messages! Im sorry about how slow or how depressing my writing has been and how I haven't updated any of my other books. I know I apologize a lot... but I just wanted to let u guys know.

OMG NIALL IS 100% 20 IN THE USA!!!! #done

I'm going to wicked tonight, just thought I'd let u guys know.

Anyways, I really want to start another book... but I told myself I wouldn't start any more books until this one and one of my others were finished.

So, I was wondering if u wanted me to do a...

*drum roll*

Larry or Ziam?

Comemnt please!

Wuff u!