"Wow." she looked around. "Its beautiful, why'd you take me here?"

"This place is kind of special so I brought someone special too." She smiled and walked at the short bridge.. "Go straight I'll just carry these." She nodded.

"I'm just gonna wait for you." 

"Huh? Why?"

"Uhh.. I'm scared to cross the bridge, who knows when ill just fall in the water.." I chuckled.

I carried the food we brought, this is more like a picnic date since we've never been into one, I'll increase the chances that she would answer me when I ask her to marry me. "Woozi? What are you thinking?" She asked while handing over a piece of cake.

"You." She blushed.

"W-well think of food young man!" She turned around and cupped her cheeks. I put down the cake and back hugged her.

"Why are you still shy?" I asked while nibbling her ears.

"I dont know actually.. Staahp its ticklish wooziii!!" She tried to stop me but we fell down and I ended up on top of her.. She smiled and kissed me.. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and stood up and handed my hand over to help her. 

"Can we eat now? Because you've been out of the world for 5 minutes." She smiled and munched over the cookies while eating the cake and while eating ice cream.. 

"You'll choke!!" I shouted while giving her water.. Because she almost did.. 

"Hahahahahaha but im hungry and these are all soo delicious, heavenly taste, try ittt!" She forcefully opened my mouth and put in some cakes and cookies. "See :)" hahahahahhahaha...

"Soojin.."

"Hmmm?"

"What type of man do you want to marry?" She looked at me confused then she smiled.

"That's so easy to answer just one word, guess." Huh? One word? Perfect? Ahh sht I'm not perfect..

"Perfect?"

"Nobody's perfect, try again." She said while still stuffing her cheeks.

"Loyal?" 

"The one word im talking about already contains loyalty." What? I'm not good at vocabulary.

"Just tell meeee." I pouted.

She smiled and cupped my cheeks. "Jihoon." She said. "I want to marry a guy that is like Jihoon." I frowned.

"Just like me but not me. Ouch." She hit me hard in the head.

"Pabo! Theres no one like you ok." I smiled.. I can't help but realize how lucky I am to have this girl. Wah if you could just see how happy I am.

"Guess what kind of girl I want to marry, 2 words."

"Loyal and honest?"

"Nope."

"Kind and beautiful?"

"Nope."

"Fun and loving?" 

"Nope." She frowned.

"I dont knowww!" I cupped her cheeks the way she cupped mine earlier.

"Only you."

A.N

HOLYYY! Thats the best line Ive made so far.. Baby only youuuu~~ you dont know that song or maybe you do XD its from this famous drama called "Oh my Venus" its k drama watch it if you haven't!! 

Soo yea, almost to the endddddddd :3