"I don't know actually.. see you laterrr~" she waved and went out of my space.

How do I start the song.. Wait. I'll just sing 20. 0.0 RIGHT! She's turning 20 anyway, why didn't i think of that earlier? But how will I ask her to marry me? "Sing our new song Woozi, pretty u." Jeonghan hyung suggested. He was at the back the whole time?

"But how will I ask her to marry me?" I asked.

"Say 'will you marry me' there your problem is solved." He kept eating popcorn.

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll just ask her do you really have to make it a song? Mygosh." he placed his hand on his head as if he was about to faint. "Make it simple but desirable ;)" He went back to the guys.. as if you guys know how hard it is to ask a girl to marry you, I mean asking her to be my girlfriend was hard enough.. I can't believe this.

-FAST FORWARD 

(Dinner Date)

"Soojin?" I knocked in her door. 

//0.0// wow.

"Do I look fine?" She looked so elegant.

"WOAHH NOONA NEO YEPPEUDA!" Dino shouted from the back. I don't even know why he's here -.- He said I had to drop him off somewhere. Hyung duties to the maknae.

"Hey dino.. uhh what are you doing here?" she asked while fixing her hair.

"Don't worry hyung is just gonna drop me by a nearby place." She smiled and held my hand to pull me in the car.

--- after 10 minute ride

"Drop me here hyung." I stopped the car and Dino said goodbye to me and Soojin.

"Yah what time are you going home?" I asked.

"Early, Jeonghan hyung is gonna pick me up.. Enjoy you twoo~" Dino skipped to the Arcade, he said his highschool friends and him would have a reunion so we allowed him. 

"So where are we going ?" Soojin asked.

"Somewhere." I winked. She smiled and looked at window. 

"You're so cute you know that.." 

"Close your eyes." she looked at me and did what I said.. I pulled out the piece of cloth from my side and covered her eyes to secure that she won't see anything. "Open them." 

"How? You're covering." Oh right. I removed it and she opened her eyes slowly.