Chapter 17

(Incase you guys didnt read the last authors note...there an alternative chapter to this in my one shot fanfic)

Song: Secrets - one republic

Ladybug arrived at the tower before Chat did, so she had some time herself while she waited for him. She sat on the ledge of the tower, legs dangling off the edge.

She had a really hard day. After Adrien ran off, for no reason, he didn't come back until half of the lesson started. But he didn't acknowledge her, didn't even look at her, was she that bad? She wasn't sure what his reasons would be for shutting her out. Maybe he hated her for targeting him when she was akumatized. He probably thought she was an idiot for getting akumatized in the first place. She thaught she was. She couldn't stop thinking about how Adrien was acting today. He must have really hated her.

She waited for a long while but Chat never came. Where was he? Was he suddenly avoiding her to? Did he think she was a disgrace as well?

She waited longer what felt like half an hour or more, and he still wasn't here.

Suddenly she heard a small 'click' from behind her. She turned around to see Chat Noir, he had his back facing her but when he knew that she had heard him, he turned back around. She was so relieved to see him, she had almost lost hope. He was frozen in his place as if he was caught red handed of a crime. She ran up to him and they collided into a hug. They didn't want to let each other go, scared that if they did the other would vanish away.

They stayed like that for a few moments, before chat pulled away, his arms still remaind around her waist, and looked at her.

"Why were you crying?" Chat asked. Ladybug gave him a confused look before she touched her face. She didn't even realise she had started crying. She wiped away her tears as she answered.

"Just a rough day at school" she explained simply.

Oh god it was because of him wasn't it? He really didn't want to hear this story from her, but he dicided he had to play innocent.

"What happened?" She pulled herself out if his hold and forced a smile.

"Nothing much, this guy i like was avoiding me all day, wouldn't even look at me. I think the state my body is in disgusted him or he just hates me now but...it's nothing to worry about, anymore" she said. You could tell by her voice she wasn't ok and holding back more crying. He pulled her in for another hug and she didn't hesitate to return the gesture.

"Don't worry about him, Ladybug. He dosen't deserve you" Chat said, as he stroked her hair. He told himself that, as if he were looking in a mirror of his civilain self.

They stayed like that for a few more seconds before she pulled away again and gave a smile before looking up at him.

"What?" He asked as he couldn't help but smile back at her. She gave a small laugh.

"Nothing it's...it's just it's nice to see you in black again" she looked up at him as his smile started to fade.

"I'm you"

He pushed the echoing voices out of his head before they could got too far.

"And i owe you an apology" She added with shame, looking at the ground. Chats gave her a confused look. Her? Apologise to him? If anything he should be apologising to her!

"An apology!? What for?" She took a deep breath.

"I'm the reason you were akumatized. If i wasn't so stupid we would both be ok...but because of me..." she trailed off, wiping the tears that were falling down her face. She hated that she was crying infront him.