They don't know about us

Start from the beginning

"Angleterre!" His face turned into a pout and a whine left his lips.

"Well I don't think anyone wants to be friends with someone who isolates himself for fun." France sighed crossing his legs to keep them still. He looked out of the window admiring the view of snow and trees.

"Wow so much snow! I have never seen so much before. And its very cold as well." He shivered but his boss quickly covered the boys shoulder with a thick blanket. "Merci." France mumbled looking up smiling. "Are they a boy as well?"

"Oui, if I remember correctly."

"When are we going to see him?"

"As soon as we arrive."

"When are we going to arrive?"

"I do not know. We have to ask Pierre."

"Lets ask Pierre!!"

France was beaming, his boss sighed rubbing his temple in exhaustion but nodded his head a little turning to ask Pierre, who was riding the horse next to them.

"Pierre! Pierre! When are we going to arrive?" France called out his face beaming he was holding into the window.

"Francis! Be careful!" His boss called out. France could be a lot of trouble at times, especially when he is excited or throwing a tantrum. He could be a very stubborn child.

"Soon. I can already see some smoke, the cottage must be close." Pierre called out to France and France eagerly tried to look out but his boss pulled him inside.

"Dieu!! France I can't believe you are this excited over just a little meeting with a new possible allie."

"But thats it!! A new friend!! And they all said he's alone, I don't want him to feel alone!"

"You haven't even met that boy."

"I just know we are going to be great friends."

They don't know what you've done to my heart

"We are great friends now, non?" Ivan caught his breath a little stunned by that question he looked down at the mob of blonde long hair. It was soft well taken care of and it had volume, Francis hair. Ivan liked to run his hand through it. Francis snuggled closer to Ivan their legs almost touching.

"I think..." Ivan mumbled covering his mouth with scarf, he nuzzled into the scarf a light blush spread across his cheeks. Francis looked up a small pout formed on his lips, before a light chuckle left his lips standing on his tip toes pressing his lips against Ivan's cheek. Ivan cheeks flushed again and he grew all flustered feeling the stares of people. A laugh escaped Francis lips, he nuzzled his face into Ivan neck.

"Let them stare, they think we are perfect together." Francis whispered into Ivan ear biting his lip he placed his head against Ivans shoulder. Ivan blushed even more but smiled dreamily.

They can say anything they want

They both got into a small coffee shop, Ivan sat down and Francis went to get them some hot beverage. It was cold. Ivan didn't mind it, he was used to it. And he liked keeping Francis. He had his hands on the table tapping them as he waited. When Francis came back sitting in front of him, Ivan cupped the hot cup. Warming his finger. He smiled when smelled it, Francis knew what he liked. Francis drank from his own as well watching the snow flakes falling from the sky outside.

"Its beautiful." Ivan frowned at Francis words but smiled either way.

"Its cold." Francis smiled.

When they both sat down their cups and Ivan reached for Francis fingers, noticing how they were shivering. Cupping them into his larger hand shyly, he wouldn't do such thing in public but he didn't like it to see Francis being cold.

"You're shivering and yet you are admiring the cold. I don't understand you, Francis."

Francis chuckled looking down at their hands. Slowly intertwining them.

"You understand me more than others do."

'Cause they don't know about us

hi 

the song is They don't know about us  (duhh) by One Direction 

I used to be big directioner, but time past i think my other friend is still a directioner but not a hard core one as back in the days lol 

hope you enjoyed my shitty as story that i wrote on my notes on an iphone lol its not really shitty i enjoyed writing it, but tbh i don't if that is the actual ending i planned for it or not.