They don't know about us

"Oh dieu! That actually happened? I always thought that was some utter none sense humans made up!" Francis laughed loudly, the laugh was music to Ivans ears. Their hands were intertwined they were walking down the streets of Berlin, a world meeting was held here in Germany.

"Ah Nyet, it did happen." Ivan said a smile, it was a nervous smile yet for Francis it was the whole world. Francis laughed again, it was loud his eyes were shinning with his laugh it bought attention. The attention made Ivan even more nervous and he held into Francis even tighter.

They don't know how special you are

Francis stopped laughing but kept his smile on. He leaned closer to Ivan placing his head against Ivans wide shoulders.

"Look they are all jealous of us." Francis mumbled into Ivans ear grinning. Ivan frowned he glanced around seeing people staring trying to look away. The couple was brighter than the sun, well there was no sun it was night time, brighter than the christmas light hung around the buildings. Whispers were thrown but non of the both knew the german language to understand, they didn't really care.
Both of them had hard times getting this far, so a few whispers wouldn't break them. The long way to be able to hold each other in public, the long way to be able to see each other without it being for business, everything was long and hard work just to be accepted by their own people. Well Ivan, better known as Russia, still faces a lot of struggle in his country, his people were still strictly believers in the order of nature and everyone being the same. It was hard on Ivan sometimes it made him sad and even question his relationship with Francis, the personification of France. These thoughts didn't last long memories of Francis and Ivan would rush by and they were mostly happy good memories, for a fact Ivan seemed to have more happy moments with Francis than with his country. He loved his country and he loved Francis, Ivan couldn't deny it.

"The winter is nice here. Not as much as in France~" Francis cooed it made Ivan laugh a little.

"Even nicer than my place?" Ivan pouted a little, not on purpose.

"Oui! Your place is too cold!!" Francis shivered. "All we can do is lay in bed and snuggle, we can not even enjoy the snuggling!!"

"At least we can snuggle." Ivan knew that it was colder than other places, but he was used to it. "We have nice places da?"

"Oui~" Francis wrapped his arms around Ivans arm snuggling into Ivan. "You do." Ivan smiled faintly, enjoying the affection Francis was giving him. Francis would make Ivan feel warm, and so special.

"The first time we have met, you were very fond of exploring my country."

Francis chuckled remembering the first time he stepped foot on Russian land.

"Oui, it was very exciting especially meeting you for the first time as well. You were so young and small." Francis eyes shone with admiration and adoration. The thoughts of a young small russia was hard to imagine for some who have not seen him, but also hard to imagine for the ones who have seen him that such a pure innocent child turned into something blood and slaughter. Francis didn't see it that way, Ivan may had his times every nation had, and sometimes it isn't even the nation.

"France. Stay still." France couldn't he was really excited. He was wrapped in his favorite violet coat a dark blue scarf wrapped around him covering his mouth and almost his pink cold nose. His eyes shone with excitement and curiosity looking out of the window of the moving courage. His feet were dancing but a large hand on his knee stopped it. France pouted at his boss.

"Do you think he wants to be friends with me?"

His boss laughed at the question.

"Who wouldn't want to be friends with great France?"