Prologue

"Grandpa, where are we going?" asked the 8 year old boy.

"Timmy, we are going to my special place. A place where I make my wishes come true. Even your granny didn't know it,"

"Is it a secret garden, gramps?" The boy asked excitedly.

"Yes, a garden that is always in full bloom. I want you to take care of that place,"

"Are we there yet?"

"A little more steps, Timmy."

The boy and the old man reached a garden that was near by the cliffs. The boy looked in awe as he was greeted by flowers in full bloom. The boy happily roamed the garden, only to stop at a wishing well.

"Gramps, what's this?" The kid points out the well.

"Oh, that's my wishing well. It's yours too."

"Wishing well? So, when I make a wish, it will come true?"

"It will come true, but some of the wishes takes time to happen. Do you wanna try?"

"Yes. I have a quarter, will it do?"

"Of course, wish with your hearts content and drop the coin slowly," as the old man said, the little kid happily obliged what his granpa told him.

"May I know what you wish, Timmy?"

"Yes. I wished for a chicken curry for our dinner," the boy smiled happily.

"I guess, your wish will come true tonight. I have seen Leona busy preparing for the curry. Let's go home now, buddy. It's getting dark."

The kid holds the hand of his grandpa, never wanting to let go. Never knowing that it would be the last time of him seeing the old man.

The old man met his demise. Never waking up the next morning. The kid, never knowing what truly happened, wandered alone in the secret garden.

"Grandpa, I missed you. Please wake up," the boy cried his heart out.

"Master Timmy! Master Timmy!" Someone's calling, the boy said to himself. They should never know this secret garden. The boy rushed to get up, wiped his eyes and run as fast as he could so that the one who's shouting won't see the garden.

"I'm here!"

"Thanks goodness you're safe. Your parents are looking for you, let's go home,"

The walk back home was silent, and so is the house. The boy went to his bedroom, cried and fell asleep. Wishing everything was a bad dream.

=======================================================

13 years later...

"Congratulations, Timmy! Any plans on expanding your business?" An interviewer asks.

"No plans for now. My company is still new and I still consider it as a newbie compared to others." Timmy replied.

"As a bachelor, do you date? Or are you seeing someone regularly?"

"No. No lovelife as of now. I'm still young, though when I find the right person, I will gladly tell the world,"

"Thanks for that answer. I know that many girls are making their lines now. Bye! See you on your next business venture,"

"Sure, sure!"

=======================================================

Timmy drived his way to a familiar route. Back to his hometown in Shanghai. He is a multi-millionaire now. He owns a big company with an office with it's own bedroom whenever he can't go home, a big mansion with an indoor and outdoor pool, 3 luxury cars, had shares in different companies and several bank accounts. He couldn't ask for more, though sometimes he wish he could turn back time. After his grandpa died, his father died too when he was 16. He was living with his mother for the last 5 years. Wisely spending their money to survive and study college.

When he reached the mansion, he was greeted by Leona, his nanny.

"Welcome back, young master,"

"Too much formality, nanny Leona. Just call me Timmy,"

"Are you hungry? I'll cook you some dish,"

"I already ate. Nanny, do you need another helper for the house?"

"No, dear. The mansion maybe big, but we only serve for one person and that gives us time to clean other rooms. I suggest you to have a driver. The work in the office is stressful, and so was the drive home."

"But I don't want someone following me whenever I go. Where's mommy?" he pouts.

"Your mom is in her bedroom. She becomes sickly this past few days, but don't worry, we're taking good care of her."

"I wanna see my mom, sorry if I will let you drag my things to my room now,"

"Don't worry, it's our job. Go. Give your mommy a kiss so she'll feel good."

Timmy run towards the stairs and find the very first room to his right, his mother's room. He silently opened the door, only to see his mother sleeping. He walked closely and caressed her hair, kissing her temple.

"Oh, Timmy, dear, how are you?" Asked Mrs. Xu.

"I'm good, mom. I've heard your sick, get enough rest. Don't overdo things."

"This house is so big for me, you, and our 3 house staffs. When will you marry so that this house will be full of beautiful babies?"

"Mom, it will come. Don't think for it now. By the way mom, I bought a pad in the city and I am thinking of moving there. I don't want to stressed you out, but my job needs me there. You can invite granny to stay here with you, along with my other aunties,"

"I'll invite your granny. When will you move? I want to spend more time with you."

"A week, mom, so take good rest, take your meds, so you'll feel better. I'll call granny now, so she'll be here tomorrow"

He kissed his mother before leaving the room. After he made the call, he immediately rushed to his room and change his clothes. He will pay a visit to the secret garden.

The garden still looked awesome. The flowers were still in full bloom. If Timmy never knew it's enchanted, he'll say that the garden was very well maintained.

"Still amazing," Timmy walked towards the well.

"Hi, wishing well, it's been a long time," he smiled vaguely. Memories flash back as he remember how many times he wished for something. All he had now is a proof of how magical the wising well is.

"It's not my thing to confess to you, cause I know you'll never answer me back, but somehow, I hope you know the answers," he starts as if the well will talk back. "I know I'm still young, but my mom seems to be in a rush and can't wait for me to marry and have some kids. I'll tell you that I am not ready. I want to enjoy my life for I am only young once. I don't even have a relationship right now. I can't tell it face to face to my mom, I don't want her to feel bad. If I had a coin, I would like to wish for true love to come, but I doubt if it will come true. Of course, I am wishing for someone elses emotion, how silly," he smiled alone, "but the wish, I really mean it, for it will save me from heartaches. I may sound selfish, but I don't want my mom disappointed everytime I fail in every relationship. I just want someone who will love me for me, someone who will never leave my side through thick and thin, someone I'll love having around, and will make me fall in love everyday" Timmy sighed. What's the good of wishing now when I didn't even had a coin in the first place, he scolded himself.

He thanked the well for hearing his stupid confession and wish, and walked away. Never knowing how the well responded in his wish.

The coins in the well were glowing.

=======================================================