Chapter 8: "Just Breathe, Reid"

The time came around for when Hotch and Reid were suppose to be at Morgans place. Hotch arrived, knocking on Morgans door. Morgan answers it to see him. "Oh good you made it first." Morgan comments and allows Hotch inside the place. 

"Why what is going on?" Hotch asks, still in the dark about the whole thing. 

"Reid wants to give it a try." Morgan states, giving Hotch that look of 'you know what I mean'. Hotch realizes this and nods, with eyes wide in surprise. 

"What convinced him?" Hotch asks as he takes his jacket off, hanging it on the coat hanger. 

"I don't know, but he told me he wanted to try, but he looked a little on the fence with it. So he might back out or not, I am not sure. So be gentle and keep it slow." Morgan explains, actually worrying about the kid. Morgan may want to actually do this, but he doesn't want to hurt, or even force him to do anything he is afraid to do. 

Hotch is feeling a bit worried as well, he thinks about what Morgan told him and started to imagine the possibilities of what could happen during the whole event. The thought just has him wanting to rush out of the place, find Reid, and stop him from doing this. But there's a knock on the door that makes them both jump out of their thoughts. Morgan goes to answer it, peeks, and sees Reid. "It's him." He whispers and opens the door. "Hey kid." Morgan greets. Reid gives a nervous small smile, and a nod. Morgan lets Reid in and closes the door behind him. "Okay Reid, Hotch and I need to know this, are you at all thinking about backing out?" Morgan asks. Hotch and Morgan see the younger male think things through, eyes looking from one thing to another and back. Reid looks back up to them and nods. 

"A small thought, but I want to try this." Reid answers verbally. Morgan and Hotch look to one another and back to him. 

"Alright, if you change your mind say the word." Hotch states as he walks over to the younger male, brushing some hair back behind Reids ear. Reid looks into Hotchs eyes, bit nervous but not enough to back away. Hotch then leans in and gently presses their lips together. Reid doesn't fight it. Morgan then takes Reids left hand in his, making Reid look to him confused. Morgan then, without a word, led them to the bedroom. Morgan sits on the edge of the bed; holding Reid, gently on the hips infront of him. Hotch stands behind Reid, holding his arms around Reids Torso. Morgan begins to unbutton Reids shirt and slowly. The touch of Morgans cold hands makes Reid slightly yelp in surprise, nearly stepping back, but Hotch was behind him, so he couldn't. Morgan notices but slowly keeps going. 

"Easy Kid." Morgan whispers. "You are okay." He adds. Reid nods, but keeps his eyes shut. Hotch gently pulls Reids attention back to him and gently begins to kiss him. Morgan takes this distraction advantage and removes Reids shirt, fully. Thus, revealing his slender and pale body. Morgan begins to leave a trial of nips and kisses up Reids waist to his neck, causing Reid to turn away from Hotch, biting his bottom lip. Reid never thought it would start off this good, he felt like he would lose control sooner than he thought. Reid felt a hand gently cup his face and turn him back the other way. He realizes it's Hotch again, and allows it. Morgan reaches up to Reids ear and nips on it a bit. Reid gasps at the sudden feel of teeth on his ear. Hotch takes that advantage and shove his tongue into Reids mouth. Every inch of Reid started to be explored by the two older males. Morgan finally decided to stripe himself of his shirt, so did Hotch, letting Reid have some breathing time. Now it's Hotchs turn to sit on the bed. When he does, he throws his shirt to the floor and gently pulls Reid over to him. He has Reid lay his back against his chest and leans in to whisper into Reids ear. 

"I want to take you from behind." He whispers in a seductive way, sending shivers down Reids spin. Morgan climbs onto the bed and wraps Reids legs around his waist. Morgan begins to unzip Reids jeans and Hotch begins to nip at Reids neck. Morgan manages to unzip and unbutton the jeans, and sticks his hand slowly down them, making sure to gently rub against Reids member, causing Reid to slight jump and gasp. Reid clutches onto the bed spread with his hands, biting his lower lip, while shutting his eyes tight, as he feels the older males hand begin to move inside of his boxers. He feels Morgans cold hand against his member, and feels it grip around it. Morgan begins to move his hand up and down the shaft of Reids member. Each movement causing Reid to arch his back and gasp, while squirming. Hotch holds onto Reid, gently, yet firmly. Reids breathing begins to become unusual, it starts to quicken, and sound as if he is unable to get air through. Morgan and Hotch notice this. Morgan slows down his movements, and Hotch leans in to whisper in Reids ear, this time in a soothing way. "Just breathe, Reid." He whispers. Hotch then places his hand over Reids eyes, gently pulls him onto his shoulder, and keeps it there as Reid tries to slow down his breathing. Morgan finally stops messing with Reid, and pulls out his member, the cold air driving Reid crazy. Reid feels something warm surround his member, something warm and wet. He slightly opens his eyes, looks through the small spaces between Hotchs fingers, and manages to get a glimpse of Morgan having his mouth on his member. The change feeling so nice, he closes his eyes again and turns into the crock of Hotchs neck and shoulder. Hotch, still having his hand covering Reids eyes, pulls Reid into another kiss, this time more fierce and more tongue. Reid could feel Hotchs tongue down his throat, deep down his throat. There was no way the Reids tongue could have dominated Hotchs. Reid didn't notice as Morgan gently pulls Reids jeans off of him, along with his boxers. Morgan does the same with his. Hotch manages to do the same, while still covering Reids eyes. Morgan leans over Reid to reach a bottle of lube that is in the dresser drawer, next to the bed. When he does, he gets a good bit of it on his hands and fingers then begins to toy with Reids entrance. Reid feels the sudden touch and in pure reaction tries to back away. However, once again, Hotch is still behind him, making it impossible too. Thats when Hotch starts to mess with Reids member, and Morgan begins to slowly enter one finger into Reids entrance. After a few movements he enters another one, begins to move them, then scissors him. Reid tries to break away, but even though Hotchs hand is gently placed over Reids eyes, he can't get away. Reid begins to panic and his breathing picks back up, notifying Morgan and Hotch. "Reid, just breathe." Hotch whispers. "Easy breathing, slow breathing." He adds. 

"I....I wa....I want to stop!" Reid manages to gasp out. At this Morgan and Hotch look to one another, nods, and stop what they are doing. Morgan moves to the edge of the bed, Hotch and Reid stayed in the position they are in, Reid still trying to easy his breathing. 

Soon, Reids breathing was so even he was out like a light. That's when Hotch looks over to Morgan, and whispers. "We got further than I thought we would." He states. 

"Yeah, I feel bad though." Morgan states.

"Why?" Hotch asks. 

"I feel like we forced him into it." Morgan answers, looking to the now passed out Reid. 

"You might be right." Hotch agrees and also looks to Reid. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I feel so gross now, lolz, this is the dirtiest chapter I have ever written, even though it wasn't fully far or very graphic like some are, but still. Lolz

Well I just hope it made some of you guys happy. : P