Chapter 1: Where It Started

Hotch's POV:

I walk up to Reid, the youngest on our team. He's sitting at his desk, filling out files. "Reid." I grab his attention, making him slightly jump.

"Yeah?" He replies and looks up to me.

"Come on, you've done enough work today." I state and take him by the hand.

"But I-" He tries to protest but I stop him by kissing him on the lips.

"Now do you want to go home?" I ask. His cheeks turn a slight pink. He nods as his answer, probably unable to speak now. I chuckle a bit and then lead him back to the car.

When we get to my place, we immediatelly head upstairs and to the bedroom. I lay Reid on the bed and we both start to undress one another. We both feel each others skin and breath. Reid gasps at every nip I do on his neck and shoulder. I start to go lower and he stops me.

"This isn't a good idea." He states, sounding worried.

"Why?" I ask, curious.

"You're...you're my boss and it.-"

"Shh." I interrupt him and kiss him on the lips. "Dont worry about that. I will take care of you. I will be gentle." I whisper into his ear, sending shivers down his spine that his back arches. This makes me chuckle a bit.

It goes quicker than expected. He now lays on me and I lay on the bed, holding him in my arm. If it is a dream I don't ever want to wake up. But I do anyways.

I wake up and see that I am alone in bed. I take a look at my phone and see the reminder of Reids birthday being today. He is now 23 years old. And I just now start to dream about him.

 And I just now start to dream about him

Morgan's POV:

I knock on Reids door. He answers it. "Hey Morgan, now isn't the best time okay?" He states as he opens the door.

"Why what is going on?" I ask, worrying.

"N..nothing that mean for you to worry." He answers.

"Then just let me in." I insist. Reid hesitates before allowing me into his place. I walk in and see the mess of books everywhere. "What happened here?" I ask.

"I uh was looking for a certain book." He answers as he picks up one book. But I stop him and pull him close to me, placing my hand on his waist.

"I dont mind the mess, so don't clean." I state, close to a whisper. I feel his skinny body shiver against me as I say it. This makes me grin, knowing he is now puddy in my hands. I start to trial from the nip of his neck to his ear. I nip at the bottom of it. He gasps and his knees buckle.

I lay us on the floor, Reid under me, and me ontop. We remove each others clothes, shirts first, pants, then boxers. I'm so close till I hear a loud beeping noise.

I wake up and see its my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and then look to my phone, which gave me the reminder of it being Reids birthday today. Pretty boy is turning 23 years old.