Chapter 5: You Sure?

Prentiss shows up at work, and Morgan right behind her. "So where's your boyfriend?" Morgan jokes, just trying to be funny not mean.

"Reid is not my boyfriend. He's to young for me." She states and sits at her desk.

"Okay, then where is Reid? He's never late to work, unless he's with Gideon or me." Morgan explians.

"I dont know. Last I saw him, he was heading home." She explains. Before Morgan can say more, Reid walks in. "Hey where were you?" She asks.

"Woke up late." Reid answers and sits at his desk.

"How did you do that?" Prentiss asks.

"I forgot to set my alarm." Reid answers. At that Prentiss and Morgan backed off and allowed Reid to do what he needed to do, afraid to set him off. Gideon comes walking in with a smile on his face and a folder in his hand.

"We got a case?" Morgan asks, bored with just sitting around.

"No, this is for something else." Gideon answers and disappears into his office room. Morgan sits back down, bummed at how he has to still sit in a room of boredom. Reid didn't even notice that Gideon had walked by or talked, he was to deep in thought. In fact, he was just starring at his desk that had papers everywhere. Prentiss is about to say something but was unable to when Reid got up and stormed out of the room. Morgan notices this and rushes after him. Prentiss gets up, having a thought that Morgan is up to something, but Hotch stops her.

"Sit, I will handle it." He orders.

"Has he been watching the whole time?" She asks herself then looks to his office and sees that the blinds were indeed open. "Shit..." He mumbled to herself.

Reid slips into the bathroom and immediately goes to the sink, starts running the water and splashes himself on the face. When he looks up, he sees Morgan standing behind him. He gives out a slight yelp and spins around. "Morgan what are you doing?" He asks.

"You are acting funny." Morgan states. "Is it because of me, from yesterday?" He asks.

"No...I mean, yes...I mean..." Reid starts to have trouble forming a proper response. "Well, what you did, I just, well..." Hotch then walks in.

"What is going on?" He asks, looking at the both of them.

"Nothing." Morgan lies and turns his attention back to Reid.

"No, it is something." Reid finally states. "I am not gay, so I would apprieciate it if you both would stop trying to get with me." Morgan and Hotch both look unphased by the statement. "What?" Reid asks, seeing their expressions. Reid witnesses Morgan turning his attention to Hotch, who nods, and locks the bathroom door. "What are you doing?" Reid asks, failing at backing up, because of the counter.

Morgan takes Reids hand in his gently. "Your body said otherwise the other day." He whispers. He pulls Reid to him, holding him in his arms. Hotch comes around behind Reid and gently starts to nip at his neck. Reid tenses up as the two older men make skin to skin contact with him.

"Guys, stop, this...this isnt..." Reid loses his ability to form a sentence the moment Morgan places his lips on his. Hotch watches hungerly, then gently pulls brings Reid towards him, placing their lips together. Morgan starts to unbutton Reids shirt. Then begins to leave trails of kisses down Reids body. Reid ends up caught in the moment, becoming putty in their hands. Morgan strips his own shirt off, along with Hotch. Morgan unbuttons Reids jeans, Hotch distracts Reid, by kissing him, and holding him in his arms. Reid gasps as he feels a sudden warmth, and wetness on his member. Hotch nips at Reids ear. Reids panting starts to drive Hotch and Morgan crazy. But a sudden knock on the door puts an end to it.

"Shit." Morgan grumbles and puts his shirt back on. Hotch does the same, Morgan unlocks the door to a Prentiss standing on the other end. Morgan and Hotch say nothing as they walk out. Prentiss finds Reid on the floor in the bathroom.

"Reid." She walks over to him, picking up his shirt for him. "What happened?" She asks, but gets no answer. "Reid, what did they do to you?" She asks, no longer playing around. But still no answer from the younger agent. Reid just keeps his eyes locked on the floor, looking as surprised as ever. "Reid!" She snaps her fingers, causing him to jump, and look up. "What happened?"

"They both...." He didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Did you tell them you are not into men?" She asks and he answers with a nod. "That's it, I am going to go speak to them." She states.

"No dont. If Gideon or anyone else sees that or hears you they will know, and you promised not to tell anyone." He panics.

"Okay, okay, I won't say a word." Prentiss gave in, unwillingly. She hates seeing Reid like this, and she hates how he won't let her tell anyone, that might be able to stop this.

Reid and Prentiss sit for awhile in the bathroom, in silence. Unsure if what to do now. "You I hate seeing them do this to you." She states.

"I know." He replies.

"Reid, why do they keep doing this?" She asks, trying to figure it out.

"I dont know, Morgan mentioned the fact that my bodies reacts to it." He answers without looking to her.

At this Prentiss gets a sudden thought. 'What if Reid is bisexual and didn't know it?' She clears her throat and then looks to Reid. "Reid have you ever thought of having any sort of contact with another male before? Any dreams like that?" She asks.

"A few, but what does that have to do with anythibg?" He asks.

"I think you may be bisexual and not even know it." She states.

"I'm not bisexual." He responds.

"Okay, okay, sorry." She replies, and they go back to sitting in silence.