Chapter Five - Well Shit

"Don't leave me just yet..." Ichimatsu tells me, holding onto my polo trying to hold me back.

"I thought you were asleep." I smiled.

"I was, till you fucking moved out of the couch." His tone turns aggressive.

"Maybe I'm not so smooth after all-- Haha, sorry, Ichimatsu." I try to laugh it off.

"Just shut up and get back here, you dipshit." He pulls me back to the bed.

I lie down and get in an comfortable position, looking at the ceiling. It's good to finally rest after a whole week of pretending to be in despair. I'm glad everyone believed in my fake tears.

"Shitty--- Karamatsu." Ichimatsu speaks. He used my real name instead of the nickname he gave me, what he wishes to talk about must be a serious topic.

"What is it, Ichimatsu?" I ask him without looking at him.

"If I actually died, would you actually be devastated?" Ichimatsu moves to face me.

"I-Ichimatsu-- You're not going to--"

"Just answer me, you prick."

"Of course I would. What kind of question is that? Do you think I don't care about you? If I didn't, why am I here with you? You know me well enough to find out that when you're gone for good, I'll just feel empty and have no will to live at all." I turn to look at him, itt sounded as if I was scolding Ichimatsu.

If he died for good, I don't know what I'd do. I have become so use to waking up to see him. He made his way into my life, but he won't let me enter his. At least, not fully. If I were to be gone, he'd pick himself up easily but if he was gone, I don't know what I'd do. I care more about Ichimatsu than he cares about me.

Fuck, thinking about it makes me tear up. I can feel my tears roll down my cheeks again, for the nth time this week.

"I'm sorry, Ichimatsu." I tell him. "I'm sorry I can't be the one that makes an impact on your life. I'm sorry that I'm the crappiest brother here. I'm sorry that I haven't done enough for you to let me into your life. I'm just sorry."

Ichimatsu sits up, he covers both of my crying eyes with one hand.

"Don't apologize." He says.

I can't see shit behind his yaoi hands, why is he covering my ey---

My trail of questions vanishes as I feel a warm pair of lips against mine. It started off as a sweet and gentle kiss till it made it's way to become an intense yet tender make out session. Ichimatsu wrapped his arms around me and held me close, making me position myself on his lap. I place my hands at the back of his neck, I ran my fingers through his hair as he gained more access by tilting his head.

Ichimatsu breaks the kiss and a string of saliva was connected to the both of us. He places a hand on my shoulder and his other on my waist, gently pushing me down the bed, he makes himself comfortable by making his way on top of me. I could feel a blush rising up when he looked at me with those eyes, he licks his lips and looked at me as if I was his meal. It was so hard to look him in the eye, but another part of me was getting hard too.

"You look like someone who has just experienced a make out for the first time." He teases me.

"Shut up, I've kissed a shit ton of girls before!" I lied.

"Oh? If that's so, I'm pretty sure they have touched you here as well? Or maybe not?" He slides his hands inside my pants, giving my erection a firm grasp.

"Ah~!!" I let out a moan. I could feel Ichimatsu's fingers playing around with my pride and joy as a man.

"Thought so." He smirked at me. He leans in and finds his way to my neck, he gave my neck a long lick which made me gasp. He began to bite my neck and suck on it while his hand that was holding my rod of steel moved up and down, I thrust in sync with his hand movements that was getting faster and faster by the second.

I bite my lower lip and give in to the feeling of pleasure, his hand was getting wet with my pre-cum, I could sense Ichimatsu grinning at the sight of me being filled with lust. My mouth was left open, letting out nothing but moans and only the name "Ichimatsu".

"You're enjoying this too much, you filthy bastard." His head moves closer to mine.

"Let me hear it. Beg for me, Karamatsu." He smirks.

I don't want to stoop that low but fuck, he's too good. This sadistic maniac wants me to shout his name along with the words "Please". He got me too good, I don't even care anymore. I just want him to continue.

"I-Ichimatsu, ple---" My sentence got cut off.

By my fucking phone.

I look at Ichimatsu, I could tell he wouldn't want to continue after I pick up the call. Goddamnit. Ichimatsu gets off of me and stares at his hands that was wet with my fluids. I checked my phone that was on the side table to see who was calling me.

It's Osomatsu.

"Hello?" I pick up, my tone being obviously annoyed.

"Hey Karamatsu, I just wanted to check on how you are? I know stuff hasn't been well and it's just a few hours since you left but hey, just checking." Osomatsu says.

I turn to look at Ichi, he was grinning down on me while licking one of his fingers.

Damnit Ichimatsu, stop giving me boners every now and then I swear to everything alive I will flip--

"I---I'm fine of course heh---"  I try to sound normal, but Ichimatsu's making it as hard. Both ways.

"Good to know! Well, I'll catch up with you when you're feeling better, okay? Bye!" Osomatsu hanged up.

I place my phone back on the table and face Ichimatsu.

"What the hell was all that?!" I ask with mixed emotions.

"You didn't like it? I can just never do it again, you know. I'll make exceptions if you plead." He smirks.

"I---I'm going to bed! Good night to you!!" I turn the opposite side from him, catching myself so flustered.

I felt his hand grope my ass, before I could react, he whispers "Good night, Shittymatsu" in my ear and he faces away.

This has been one hell of a week.

------------------

Author's Note : HOOOOOOOOOH BOI //BATHES IN HOLY WATER
I am not that good in writing these kind of stuff forgive me-- I was made to torture emotions, not to write my ticket to Sin Town //Slapped