Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

Close your mouth dude, or else bugs will fly in" she said and walked off.

Am I hearing correctly? Am I going thorough some sort of schizophrenic episode or something? Did this girl just say what I thought she did?

All these questions were going through my head at the moment, but the one I was the most curious was this one-

"What part of the Girls' Generation song should I song?

Because at this rate, Taehyung's gonna win this bet and I absolutely cannot let that happen!

You need to step up your game Jeon Jungkook. This girl needs to fall in love with me!

---------------------------------------------
Myunghee POV

Omg yes gurl! I can't believe I just did that! As I was reminiscing about my previous encounter with Mr. Playboy,
I happened to me bump into someone causing both of us to fall down.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't realise- Jimin?"  Omg it's the hot guy that I met earlier today!!!!

"Myunghee! What a surprise to see you here!" Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Well not really, a lot of people live near here. It's very convenient as it's close to the city but very family-friendly as well. Most houses are very spacious and have large backyards. Wait what the heck am I even saying? Park Myunghee get your shit together, oh crap I said that aloud. Maybe I'll shut up yeah I'll shut up now"

"Wow" said Jimin.

"Sorry about that Jimin. To be honest I get quite  nervous around hot people wait no I shouldn't have said that what the hell I should leave now yeah I'll leave"

I ran off. Jimin probably thinks I'm a weirdo. Omg I made a complete fool of myself! I wasn't lying before when I told Jimin that I get nervous around hot people. As you can see, this is definitely true. What do I do now?😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin POV

Oh wow that was absolutely hilarious! That Myunghee girl is so cute. Her face was as red as a tomato. I feel bad for her though. She looked so embarrassed! Why did she have to be the girl the boys were betting on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Myunghee POV

I walked home still internally crying about what just happened. How could you do this Myunghee! I walked through the front door to see my family in the living room watching a drama. Well they were watching it. Now that I've come in, all eyes were fixated on me.

"How was school honey?" asked my father

"Did you make any new friends?" asked my mother

"Did you see any hot girls you could introduce me to?" asked Chanyeol

"One question at a time guys. I had a nice time at school Mom, I made some new friends Dad and yes there are some attractive girls at my school Chanyeol but never in a million years would I introduce any to you"

"Well it's great that you had a nice time sweety, now go upstairs to change. You're wearing that uniform tomorrow" my mom said.

Oh the uniform. I completely forgot about that. I can't believe I survived the whole day wearing this! Anyway, I walked upstairs to my room. Just as I was about to get changed, my phone rung. I reluctantly picked it up as it was an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey babe" the person calling said. What the hell?

"Who is this?"

"You know who babe" they said flirtatiously.

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite remember.

"No I really don't. Who they hell are you?"

"It's me babe"

Wait. This voice sounds familiar. Jungkook?

"Is this Jungkook?"

"Sure is babe"

"What the freakin' hell. How did you get my number?"

"That's not important right now babe. What's important is you, me, dinner, Friday night"

"I thought I made it clear how I felt about going out with you"

"But-"

"I'm hanging up." I cut him off

"No wait-"

"Bye"

"WAIT!"

What is this guys problem? Why is he so fixated on dating me?

"Please! Just one date. I'll pay and everything. It'll be fun. Trust me"

Ugh. This guy isn't giving up.

"Fine. But just one date. Since you're so desperate."

"Great. I'll text you the details later in the week."

"Wait stop. Back to the first question. How did you get my number?"

" I told you babe. That isn't important right now. I gotta go now. See ya tomorrow at school. Trust me. Friday will be the best night of your life. Bye"

What just happened? Did I just agree to go on a date with one of the biggest playboys in the school? I don't have a good feeling about this.

A/N: OMG. BTS's Fire is just😍😍😍. Everyone looks so good! Save Me is also incredible. I can't wait till they start promoting. But apparently they'll only do it for a week or something. Idk. Anyway, thank you to everyone that's reading this and I hope you have a happy healthy life blessed by the Jibooty. Xx