"I know, my love. I do think it's far too early for such proposal. I apologize for even bringing that up. My emotions just got the best of me, the very reason why I hated being able to feel in the first place. But if came with it was the warmth and joy you bestowed upon me, then by all means, fill me with fear and anguish.." Sebastian proclaimed, lifted the boy's chin and watched the blue orb tremble with confusion.

"But, I want to rid you of your fears.. I want to assure you that I'm yours.." Ciel uttered, beyond certain that what he had in mind was quite needed to reassure Sebastian of his position in his life, to serve as a collateral until the day that both of them are ready to be bounded for all eternity.

Sebastian shook his head in response, mistaking the boy's intent with his words.

"Don't force it upon yourself, love. It's far too early for such a bond." He said

"I'm not asking to be your mate... We both need to take our time with that." Ciel assured

"Then where are you getting at, bocchan?" With furrowed brows he asked.

"I want you to mark me yours, my physical body, just like my soul.. Carve yourself unto my entire being. Claim me yours as much as I claim you mine. Be my first, be the only touch that I will know until rest of my days." The butler's garnet orbs widen, the abilty of speech left him entirely as he focused back with eyes blinking rapidly. Not believing the words that escaped his lover's lips and what they meant.

"You do realize what you are implying, yes?" Ciel nodded as a response, cheeks and ears ablaze but remained sturdy on his feet.

"Are you certain that this what you wish?" Sebastian held his lover's hand, urging him to doubt his decision.

"Of course, I wouldn't ask you of such if I wasn't so sure about it myself." With redden cheeks, the boy answered. The pair of crimson eyes shut close and shake did the demon's head before looking straight into his young lover.

"What if perhaps, I do not want to?" Said Sebastian in a low whisper.

"Do you seriously not? Or are you just frightened?" The young earl asked, teasing the demon's lips with his thumb.

"Ciel..." growled the beast against his flesh, a subtle warning in his voice.

"I'm nowhere near a saint, I'm a creature of lust, violence, and many more things sinful, long before you have even met me. I've had thoughts about defiling you in every way possible, even before I had realized how I truly feel about you. I lusted over you, imagined you lewdly inside my head. It is my very nature, something I truly cannot change even as I love you... But I'm trying to, for hurting you by any means is the last thing I desire. You should know that I only posses so very little self control, especially as you offer yourself freely, just like that..." Thoughts of how delightfully exquisite the offer was, involutarily conjured up the demon's fangs, barely grazing his bottom lip as he tried ever so hard to resist agreeing in a heartbeat. Giving all chances for the boy to revoke his offer before his self-control snaps.

"I offered you my soul, you gladly accepted it. What's stopping you now from claiming this body as well, especially as it is yours to even start with?" Gasp was all Ciel could manage when Sebastian pulled both of his wrists swiftly towards him, decreasing the distance between both of their bodies.

"You don't understand.. I crave this body much as I crave your soul, more so now that I feel so strongly for you. What if my mind completely clouds of lust? To ravish instead of cherishing you? What if I won't be able to hold my self back any further?" Asked the demon, fangs and all as he frustratedly tried to reason with the boy whom he so very much wanted to pounce right then and there.

"Then don't.." Ciel muttered against the demon's ear, earning another growl.

"You're really testing my limits here, little one." Through gritted teeth he said, supressing a growl just as Ciel tried to supress a moan from the shivers he felt from the name.

"I'm completely yours for the taking. Body and soul, just as promised when I said I love you. And I've told you this before, haven't I? I trust you..." Said Ciel in a sensually sincere whisper, his soft lips against his lover's ear.

"I just do not wish to hurt you.." Sebastian mumbled, face pressed against the earl's throat.

"And you shan't" The boy assured, with veracity coated eyes. For the first time in quite a while, the demon smiled and stole a quick peck against his lover's lips.

"You're too trusting, my love." Sebastian said, teasing the boy's side with his wandering hands.

"Only because it's you... Now quit yapping and show me your undying devotion.." Said Ciel as he hooked both arms around Sebastian's neck.

"Are you absolutely certain that this is what you want?" Sebastian asked once more. The beautiful boy smiled, pressed his lips atop his lover's and muttered something similar to the butler's usual respond.

"Yes, my love." Ciel said, beaming from ear to ear. Truly believing that his demon would do none but adore him inside his arms, contrary to what the demon fears.

Sebastian chuckled as his eyes mirrored the adoration and love he felt towards the boy within his embrace, he held him tighter and nuzzled his neck lovingly like an affectionate kitten, then came after it was a dash towards the earl's chamber.

"Oh, and Sebastian?" Uttered the boy as they swiftly arrived in front of the oak doors of his room.

"Yes, love?"

"I'd like to see if you can make me beg for more.." Ciel watched in amusement as those eyes blaze with desire, a bright magenta in lieu of crimson.

"Then beg you shall, my darling Ciel.."

---

A/N: I can practically hear the lemon bells ringing. Haha! You all know what's coming up next chapter. Feel free to skip it if you like, you won't miss any vital point needed. ^-^