Back home.. The End...

Today I was picking up Sapphire and Jack up from the Airport, I was so excited to see them again! Yes it was only 2 months but it felt like forever! Mark was also coming with me but it wasnt time to pick them up yet...

My parents went to the convention, and had finally arrived back in Ohio. Little Sam and Amber were doing fine, I was able to care for them since its pretty easy.. sorta. Mark, Tori and Marks friends Matt and Ryan had helped alongside me. They were there for my lonely moments.. and for the tough times with the twins.
I did my job in the house, mark was over with Ryan and Matt, they were like puppy dogs, always have to keep your eye on them.. worse then the twins, but they adored Sam and Amber seeing as they act 12.. I was skeptical about leaving the twins here with them, but the more I see how matt is a bit resposible I can trust them.. Ryan was sort of resposible. I had gotten everything ready for my loves to arrive home. "You ready to go?" Mark says holding the keys up "What time is it?" He checks his phone "Like 2.." my eyes widen "Time goes by fast huh?.." Mark asks laughing at my reaction.

We drive toward the airport then having to wait, I was a bit tired and decided to go buy something to snack on, also bought something for my little love Sapphire. I was standing in the cafe, looking around.. this was were I had met Jack.. memories are pretty awesome how they make you feel emotions you rarely feel... I turn around to grab my order; 2 mochas, Chocolate milk, and a cookie.. as I go to reach them. Arms wrap around me, It scared me and I jumped. Ready to turn around and slap this person.. I see Jack's face, he opens his arms "Hi babe! I missed you, Mark has sapphire.." I smile and hug him "Oh I missed you so much Jack!" 'Awes' were echoed around the cafe "We sat right there when I met you... Am I wrong?" He asks pointing to the table we met at I smile "Yeah.. now look at us, Married with 3 kids.. wow.." my mind literally couldnt wrap around that... 6 years?.. 6 years can do that?
_____
A/n
Welp... I am ending the story here.. sorry guys... but this was a great adventure! Start another with me by reading my other story
💞? + ? = Love?💞
Another -possibly- great story.
Its also a JacksepticeyexReader
So yeah, I hope you who read this loved the story if so thank you so much!!