*Not the best situation*

♡Your POV♡

I wake up in a dark room, I am tied up and have duct tape over my mouth. 'Who would do this to me I haven't done anything to anyone!' Was the thought that ran through my head, someone walks in but I cant see their face... they had a mask on... one word fucking 'creepy'.

"Soo who are you.." they ask, male voice. "Oops!" He ripped off the tape "ow you mother fucker!!" I yell at him "excuse me?!" He yells "You heard me fucker!" back mouthing earns me a loud and hard slap to my face "Dont talk back bitch, unless I ask a question!" He yells he walks around me like a shark ready to strike, making my heart pound faster. "You're really pretty..." he strokes my cheek I bite his finger "oww! You bitch!" another hard earned slap to my face. I tasted blood "who are you?" I ask "well that wouldn't be smart to tell. Would it?"

Another man walks in through the door "Hey, she's awake!" The other man says, he has a mask on too. The other man walks closer, but the other stops him "nuh-uh I called dibs" he says "wh-what do you mean?" I ask "You'll see!" He laughs coming closer "no, no! I dont wanna know!" He rips off my tee and stares at my undergarment "Stop you dick!" I yell of course another slap to my face feeling the sting of it, My heart pounds even more thinking of what he may do to me.. "Shut up!" He just stares at my bra "look how nice it looks he steps out of the way to show his friend/partner. He laughs, a deep and mumbley one.

♢Mark's POV♢
I get home around 5 in the afternoon forgetting I left Y/n at home... I was just upset at her anyways the girl I had been talking to, Genevieve. Wanted to hang out.

I walk inside and right away knew something was weird... "Y/n are you okay?"......
no answer... I run up to her room its locked "Y/n did you lock this door because I came home? Open up please..." ... still no answer "Y/n I am fucking serious open the damn door!" I was getting furious "Thats it I'm coming in whether you want it or not!" I take 4 steps back and finally run at the door and it opens once my force goes onto it, I stand back up
"Y/n?" I look around the room opening her bathroom door "What the hell this isnt funny Y/n.." I ran out the door to Jack's hotel.

♤A fast and angry drive to Jack's♤

I ran up to Jacks room, and start banging on the door, he finally opens it. I start strangling him... he finally gets out of my hold "Where the fuck is Y/n?!?" I yell "What do you mean she's at home with you!" We start running around the bed, Me chasing him. No she isnt! Thats when I got a text from Y/n...

>NEW MESSAGE<
from...
Princess Sister ♡
>You want your sister meet me in R/A/A (<-- random ass alley ) and bring 5K or you'll never see this Princess ever again... (picture of you with bruises, tears streaming down your face and a red hand mark on your face)
(Me: <k.)

"How in the hell, Are you supposed to get 5,000 dollars so quickly..." I shrug but I have too, my sister is helpless without us...
________
♡A/n♡

How will he get the money? Leave in the comments a way... who are these masked people! And what does Mark mean we are helpless pshh I can survive right? Right!?