*Meeting Your Brothers*

♡Your POV♡
I was walking out of my work place, ready to head home to my parents. I got home around 5pm, but I had got out of work at 4, it took forever because of traffic...

I unlock the door to see both of my parents talking in the living room "Hey Mom, Dad.. You okay?" I ask very concerned..
"Y/n... I-We" My dad starts "-We, we adopted you from a family..." of course I knew that..
"Yeah okay so..." They continued- "But what we didnt tell you, was you are a younger sister you have older brothers they dont know of you either... but we want you to see them!" I, being flabbergasted.. jump up.
"What?! you kept this away for 22 years! 22 years!" I kept repeating that number 22..
"How old are they?!" I ask concerned, "uhh.. we think 25?" "Oh my god! Oh my god! Mom, dad how could you!" I ran up to my room I was upset 'why do they tell me now' was the only thought I had, I had streams of tears down my face '22 years' was the last thought I had on my mind, before falling asleep..

I had awoken around 6:37am I decided to get ready for my trip to LA. I lived in Cincinnati, Ohio.. It's where my biological parents live too.

I was to see them at 8am. My flight was at 2 in the afternoon so I had time till then I packed my most important things and grabbed my passport and plane ticket I said my 'goodbyes' to my adopting parents and left to my biological parents.
Around 7, I had arrived, they said my brothers were leaving to LA thats where I was to meet them but right now they were not home so I talked to my biological parents for 25 minutes, then I left for my trip.

I got to the airport around 7:35, lucky me! But not to lucky I bumped into a guy around the age stage of 20's "Oh, Hey sorry didnt see you there!" He said helping me off the airport floor. I laugh "It's okay! I was waiting for something to happen like this, You know embarrasing?" He laughs "not a good day huh..." like he isnt having a good day either "Not really you?" He just laughs and grins "I just found out I have a sister I've never knew of!" "Really?! I found out I had two brothers I never knew of" he smiles "Are you Y/n, A female, around the age of 22 years old?" I smile, "Are you Mark or Tom, a Male, around the age of 25 years old?" We both laugh "I am Mark!" He says holding out his hand I laugh and shake his hand "Tom is over there checking out souvenirs!" He says pointing to a tall man looking at knick knacks on a shelf, wow I have dorky brothers I guess found out why I was so weird..

"Look who I founded Tom!" Mark says very excitedly, adding 'ed" at the end of 'found'... "Hey I'm Tom you are Y/n, right?" He asks, I nod "Okay just making sure Mark didn't just bring a person over here!" He laughs as Mark says "Hey standing right here!?" Gesturing himself I laugh.
"Well we have a flight to catch dont we lets go!" I say ecstatic to stay with two dorks like me for awhile.

We aboard a cold plane. Mark and I sit down in Row 11A, Tom in the row in front of us. I was tired I kept getting up at night anxious to meet my real blood family.

Although I was raised an only child I had two friends who were like a brother and sister: Violla was one, she was a bit older by a Year. and Deric, he was 2 Years older then me.

I soon fall alseep, figured I was cold because I had awoken with a blanket on me, and I leaning on Marks shoulder he was so nice. I am upset I never knew him when I was 16, worst stage of life for me...

♤Time skip because I can do this type of thing♤

We talked about who was sleeping where, Tom had called the guest room, and I was stuck with choosing either.. to sleep in the same bed with Mark, or on the couch.

We had went out to eat since Mark suggested to do so. We got to get to know each other much more,
"Hey you know what!" Mark calls out to me, as Tom walks to the restroom.. "What?" "Maybe someday you'll meet a good friend of mine... Well actually more than one..." "That seems like something I can look forward too, Cant wait!" We had all eaten up and I sat in the back as Mark drove, and chatted with Tom.. I let out a Yawn, Not knowing Mark was staring at me he says "You can grab the Blanket I have back there and lay down, We'll wake you up when we arrive at my place." I nod grabbing the blanket and scooting into a comfortable position to take a nap.

♢Half an hour later♢

"Hey, we are at Mark's place.. If you want, one of us can carry you in?" Tom's voice could be heard, I shake my head and Stretch getting out of the car and into a comfy bed.
____
A/n
So? How do you like this story, or part? Please vote so I know whether or not you like it. And please leave nice comments. (Which I know I'll get hate)
Buh-bye!!
♡Keep in mind, I wrote this story.. Mmm in 2015, I think... Or 2014.. I dont quite remember, but it was before Mark's & Jack's luscious, red&green hair!♡
*I love that you all commented with your name and adding Iplier to the end of it 😂 I love reading through them, Mine would be either Bloomiplier, or Laureniplier 😂 I prefer Bloomiplier, sounds awesome😎*