*Boxes and boxes and more boxes*

♡Your POV♡
I grab Jacks and My clothing, putting it in a box... then I grab more.. it goes on and on and on till I ran out of clothes.. Jack was taking apart our bed frame and putting it in a uhaul... he also dragged the dresser once I was done with the clothing..."Packing is boring..." I say walking to Jack... he laughs and nods "Hey I am the one dragging the heavy shit out!" I laugh "Do you need help?" I ask he just shakes his head 'no' so I nod and walk away, but I stop dead in my tracks when Jack spoke up "But.. I could use a kiss.." he laughed then puckered his lips, I walk up to him and kiss him... but when I try and pull away he brings me back for another peck. (Peck is such a funny word XD)

I walk back inside being greeted by a sleepy head Victoria "Hey.." she yawned eating her cereal, "Hi.. sleepyhead! Wheres Mark?" I ask her "Well morningbird... he is still asleep..." she chuckles "So do you want to come with me, and help get home appliances like plates and shit..." I ask and laugh, she nods "Hell yeah... just let me finish this and get dressed.." she smiles and walks back to the kitchen... I sit on the couch and sigh.. for no apparent reason just a deep breathe.. aww who am I kidding, I was nervous as hell leaving Mark, I mean I didnt even leave my adoptive parents.. (I dont know.. your non-biological parents XD)
I walk to my, now, old room and grab some of the boxes bringing them out to the truck and handing them to Jack. I walk back inside and greeted by a now dressed Victoria "Ready?" I ask, She nods. I grab my phone and keys then walk out she goes back to her room kissing a fully passed out Mark... we go outside and I tell Jack I will be at our new place.. I kiss him and we are off.

We walk into the store heading to the isle of plates and bowls (Is there even an isle for that..if not now there is..) We grab some pretty decorated type of plates with matching bowls.. I set them in the basket, I tell Victoria I needed a drink so I go to a cafe right across from the store as I was walking I fell into someone "Oof.. Hey.. I am so sorry!" I look over to the other person.. she laughs (Ha gotcha bitch!! Bet you thought it was a man!) "Hey I am sorry!" She says still laughing a guy in a blue hoodie comes over and helps her up kissing her cheek "I am Lauren..." She says helping me up, I smile "Y/n.." I stick out my hand she shakes it "oh and this is my boyfriend, Jonathan... he also go's by Jon.." I smile and shake his hand, she walks to the cafe with me, and offers to buy me a drink I decline and tell her I am also buying my friend one she insists and I accept still paying her back... she declines my offer and says she will accept friendship as payment I smile and nod...

She bought mine and Victoria's drink. She came along as her boyfriend had to leave something about plans and gaming... (If you notice Lauren is me Jon is my babe, Delirious..) She was really nice... we hung out all day then I got a call... I answered..
___
J-Jack__Y-Y/n or you..
J-Where are you babe?
Y-Well hi to you too, jackie.. I am sorry I ran into a girl... literally ran into and we are now all hanging out...
J-oh its okay and hi my angel... I was just a bit worried.. when you coming home?
Y-Soon alrighty just text me the address okay... bye babe love you..
_fin_ (*bows* I am sorry I had to XD)

He texts me the address and I turn to the girls "So Jack wants me home and I am sure Mark needs you, Victoria. unsure of you Lauren but I am sure your love needs you too.." we all laugh and go seperate ways... and I finally get home to my new home atleast.. mine and Jacks...
________
♡A/n♡
YAY... I so sorry I was yes... being lazy not wanting to write but I am now,  see... see!! Well I hope you enjoyed!! BYEE!!!