*ADOPTION PAPERS!! & Surprise*

Your POV
"J-Jack... how... how much did this cost?" He stares blankly... "Cost doesnt matter! Al that matters is we are able to care for her..." he holds my hand, and softly kisses it... 

"Sapphire!" I call out she comes running in "Yes?" I show her the papers... "We are now your parents.." I feel the tears forming... she smiles "Really!?" She asks Sean and I nod, she hugs us "I am glad I found you..." she whispered as some sobs came from her... I smiled at Jack... "How about we go to a Diner? To celebrate!" He asks I nod. "Lets invite everyone... I will call..." I say he nods, I walk away calling Mark and Victoria, then Lauren and Jon... 

We get ready to leave grabbing our things as Sapphire changed and threw away her old footy... She wore a cute Unicorn shirt and a pretty light yellow skirt... and some Yellow flats.
We arrived at the Diner...
We announced our news and everyone was very happy with our decision, We had also found out about Mark and Victoria's engagement. Jack pulled Mark away from our group talk really quickly... We all chat for hours. 

Mark then offered to watch Sapphire, he wanted to gain a relationship with her. I gave Mark a key to get in to the house, Just so he was able to grab a pair of clothing for her.

  ♡ 2 Days later

Sean had wanted to go out for a date, He wanted a little "us-time" Even though all yesterday we watched TV and played games... he had already planned the dinner out, So I couldnt say no...

 "So Y/n... I wanna ask..." he said walking over to my side of the table.. and letting a deep sigh out, "I wanna ask, if you would be willing to stay with me forever... to be my one true Queen, The mother of our children..." He got down on one knee and... pulled out a engagement ring... "Will you... Y/f/n Marry me?" He smiled, I was an emotional wreck.. I was crying from joy. A few 'Awe's' and whistling could be heard, I smiled back nodding my head "Yes Sean I will Marry you!" He slipped the ring on, and then hugged me. "I've never cried so much before..." I laughed... "Glad I can make you cry tears of joy... I love you Y/n..." he said "I love you too jack!"
_______
♡A/n♡
YAY HAPPY MERRY ENGAGEMENT WHATEVER IT IS CONGRATULATIONS SOON TO BE MRS.MCLAUGHLIN AYYYEEE

*Throws rice and petals everywhere* yaaay!! Lol but yah so I am going to vegas!! Yay my home town! So I will not be posting I posted this because I am at my Aunties so I am using her wifi, Hahah but yah hope you enjoyed! BYEEE *Delirious walks in*
Delirious-What did I miss?
Heheheh an engagment...
Delirious-Damnn... I missed it?
*Nods*
Delirious-You didnt tell me *teasingly wiggles fingers*
Oh shit... *looks at you worringly* Bye guys ahhhhh!! *runs out of room being chased by Delirious*