I feel him grabbed my hips and I giggled. He started whispering dirty things in my ears and me giggling when he'll whisper something. He started nipping my earlobe causing me to send shivers down my spine.

"I love you Nat." He whispered. I didn't respond and look in his eyes. I lean in and started kissing him. He kiss back. His kiss was hard. He licked my bottom lip asking for entranced, which I quickly open my mouth. Our tongues started to fight and of course, he win. We both pulled away, breathing heavily. We smiled at each other.

"I'll just go to the bathroom. Be right back." He peck on my cheek before walking away.

I smiled and go back to where the others are. I saw that only Niall was there. I sat down on the couch, far away from him. I grab the red solo cup, and drink it. I feel his eyes burning on me which is so awkward.

"Nat?" I heard him asked. I look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why are you so far?" He asked. Why does he sound so drunk?

"U-uhm, I-" I didn't finished my sentence because he moved closer to me.

"H-hey." He slurred at me. I faked smiled at him and drink some alcohol.

While I was drinking, I was so shock at his sudden movements that I nearly spit my drink. He hug me.

"N-Niall! What a-are you doing?!" I hissed. I tried pulling away but his hug to me was so tight.

"I'm not letting you go again this time Nat. I-I love you." I gasp at his last words. He said that he loves me. He's just drunk Nat. Get over it, he don't love you. He's moved on. I tried to pulled away but again as I said, his jug to me was so tight.

"Niall! Can you just let me go?! I can't fucking breath!" I shouted. Thankfully, he pulled away.

"I want t-to go home." He said.

"Just wait here okay? I'm going to call Se-"

"No. I-I want you to drive me h-home." He slurred.

"I can't Niall. Elliot is in the bathroom and I can't just leave him here." I said.

"But I want you to drive me home." He whined.

"Niall-"

"Please." He pouted.

"Why? Why me? Why not Harry? Louis? Liam or Selena?" I asked. He shrugged lazily. I sigh.

"Ugh, fine." I give up. He smiled at me. I put his arms on my shoulders as we both exit the flat.

We were now walking towards where his car was. He's so heavy, god.

"Where's your keys?" I asked him.

"Pocket." He said. I grabbed the keys in his pocket and opened the car. I put him at the passengers seat while I hopped in the driver's seat. I started the car engine and drive towards at the hotel, were his staying at.

....................

I opened the hotel door and I quickly placed him on the bed. I saw Olivia sleeping peacefully at the bed. She started opening her eyes. Oh shit, I wake her up.

"Nwatalie?" She asked with her sweet little voice.

"Sshh.. go back to sleep Liv. Okay?" I said. She quickly go back to bed. I sigh. I should go home now. Wait, what about Ell? I'll just text him tomorrow.

I go downstairs and took a cab to go home. While on I'm on the cab, I texted Ell.

To Ell <3

From Nat :

Hey Ell, sorry for ditching you but I need to drive Niall home. He's so wasted and he didn't want Selena to drive him home. I'm going back to my apartment right now. Love you babe x

I feel the car stop and I looked outside and see that I'm in front of my apartment. I played the driver and go inside my apartment. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and quickly went into a peaceful sleep.

....................

Hello! Sorry if this chapter is short :( Also, sorry if I haven't updated for like, 5 days? I don't know. I spent so many days to think some ideas on this chapter and I hope you like it! I just want to tell you guys that this book, is going to END SOON. *wipes some tears* I really want to thank you guys for reading my book, for voting and commenting. You guys are so amazing. Thank you thank you so much :* This book will be so crappy if you guys weren't there. Again, thank you so much!! Love you all! Please don't forget to

C O M M E N T

V O T E

Instagram :fxckingniallerr
Twitter :niallszmoan

~Mrs. Horan ;)