Boyfriend???

Laura's POV

I got out of Ross' car and shut the door. He rolled down the window.
"Hey do you want me to pick you up after school, we could go to the movies or the mall if you want." I smiled and thought about it for a moment.
"Sure I'll see you later, bye."
He smiled and waved, then pulled out of the school parking lot and headed back to his house. I sighed then smiled.
I was so happy!! This was the first time I have been this happy in years! I walked up to the front of the school to see Hannah waiting for me.

"Hey Laura, so what happened last night when I left?" She asked, I just kept smiling and headed to my locker. "Ow nothing much really. Ross came over and we watched a few movies. We both fell asleep then he drove me to school." I decided to torchere her with not knowing the details. She groaned. "Ok what are you not telling me. We have been friends for 5 years now and I don't think I've ever seen you smile like that." She then started guessing stuff. Like did we go out on a date or did we rob the bank, I finally didn't know what to do when she spit out. "You guys made out!" For some reason I didn't want anyone to know yet so I kept up with my act. "Look, he just came over and we watched 'safe haven' and 'the last song' and we feel asleep that was it." She decided to give up.

"Fine whatever, I got to go to class I'll see you later though ok." She then ran off to class. I picked out the books I needed for chemistry then turned around and started to walk to class, that's when a guy slammed me into the lockers and my books fell to the floor.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't moron Marano, where's your bodyguard, ow right he's suspended!" I looked up to see it was one of those jocks that were hanging around when the fight started. The guy was now holding my neck to the locker and I could no longer breath. I tried to gasp for air but it was no use. The love bite that I had got from Ross earlier was now starting to burn like hell.
That's when I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Rydel looking over me, she nealed down to my side.

"Hey are you ok." She had a worried look on her face.
I looked to the side and saw two boys holding him to the wall, one was Ryland, but the other I didn't know.

"Yeah I'm ok Rydel, thanks." The jock walked away and so did Ryland and that other guy.
"Come on, I'm taking you to the bathroom to help you clean up." I just followed behind her. When we got to the bathroom she moved my hair out of the way to take a look at my neck. Her eyes then widened. "Laura did he do that to you." I was confused for a minute but then I looked into the mirror and I knew exactly what she was talking about. "Ow no I think I got that somewhere else." I said while starting to blush. "Are you sure cause that's big." She paused for a moment. "Wait, is that a hicky." She started to smile as my cheeks started burning up. "Laura did my brother give that to you!!!" Her voice was getting higher by the second. I didn't know what to do. I tried to talk but nothing came out. She then started jumping up and down. "YAAAAAAAAY!!!" She was screaming so loud I couldn't hear anything, good thing the bell just rang so no one could hear her. She grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down. "My brothers got a girlfriend!! My brothers got a girlfriend!!" I then told her to quiet Down. "Rydel, were not BF, GF." She stopped jumping and stopped giggling and looked at me. "But didn't you guys make out, wait don't tell me he had a one night stand with you and woke up and left! Because if he did I will find that little bi-" I cut in before I could find out how she would murder her brother. "Rydel calm down!!! We didn't have sex! We did make out but we never said we were girlfriend, boyfriend status yet." She calmed down then took my hands in hers. "Look Laura, I know that my brother likes you. It's obvious! Look my brother doesn't just give girls hickys and he just doesn't make out with anyone, so trust me on this one, I'm his big sister!" I then nodded my head. "Thanks Rydel, but please don't tell anyone about us making out, I wanna keep it hush, hush for right now, you can't tell anyone ok!" She nodded her head. "Your secret is safe with me Laura." We then headed to our second class since we skipped the first one.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and before I knew it school was over. I put my books away in my locker and headed to the parking lot. When I got outside I heard a car horn honk and when I looked over there was Ross. I started walking to his car when Nikki showed up in front of me. I sighed.
"What do you want young." She then threw a slushy in my face like they do on glee. I gasped.
"What the hell is your problem with me! Why can't you just leave me alone!" I was about ready to get in a fight with this girl until I felt a hand on my shoulder pushing me behind them.
"Get out of here young before I break your spine." Ross was so angry it looked like he was going to kill her. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I put my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down. "Hey Ross it's ok it's only red slushy." He turned around and  let out a breath, he looked calmer now.
~~~~~~~~
"Hey sorry that we couldn't go to the movies or the mall but maybe next time." I started to walk upstairs and Ross followed behind me.
"It's fine, hey where are your mom and sister?" He asked.
"I think nessa is at work and mom is probably somewhere shopping." I went into the bathroom and got out a towel and started wiping the ice off my face. "You want some help?" Ross asked as he grabbed a towel. I nodded and started drying my hair,it was a little sticky at the ends but other than that it was fine. He started by getting the slushy off my clothes then he finished by getting it off my face. He grabbed my face with his hands witch sent shivers down my spine. He then leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and licked his lips while smiling. "Cherry, my favorite!" I laughed then threw my towel at him.
"You are so weird." I kept laughing. But this time I stood on my toes and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back and ran his tongue over my lip and I laughed because it tickled. He took his chance and slid his tongue in my mouth. I did the same, then I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. I then jumped and put my legs around his waist and he moved his hands to my thighs to keep me from falling. He then started walking to my room, he quickly opened the door then closed it. He moved over to the bed then laid me down on it. After a couple minutes we broke free for air. I was taking in deep breaths and so was he. He then laid down beside me and started playing with my hair like the night before. I cuddled up to him and laid my head on his chest
"Ross."
"Yeah laur." He said while kissing my head.
"What are we doing, I mean ever since we kissed this morning we have been acting all couple like." He sat up and so did I.
"Laura, I like you. And I know we just met like a week ago and things are moving really fast but this morning when I was looking into your eyes I couldn't help myself,it just felt so right, and when you kissed me back I knew you felt the same way, well don't you." I had been blushing for the last few minutes as he said that. I was looking in his eyes and smiled. "Ross I feel the same way! I just didn't know what was going on, but what dose this mean?"
He crawled on top of me then pecked my lips."it means, Laura Marie Marano, will you be my girlfriend." He kept pecking my lips and I started giggling. "Ok ok ok, yes Ross shor lynch, I will be your girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!

Ok first off let me just say this has been my longest chapter ever!!! 1,536 words!!!! Wow that took a while!!! I've just been in a writing mood recently!!

Anyway, YAY THEY ARE TOGETHER FINALLY!!!!! But I have some drama coming up later on!! I'm a very evil person okay!!! I'm dirty😛, cruel🤗 and evil😈!!! Don't judge!!!

Well I better go guys, remember to go check out my other fics!!!

Remember!!

Like,comment,share, follow!!!!

Bye!!!!
                 ~charity😈😘😏~