Homwork&cheese?

Ross's POV

I almost kissed Laura!!! Am I crazy or something!!!! I just met the girl yesterday!!!! Ok Ross, get a grip and try and forget about it.
But it's hard to. I mean her lips were so close to mine that you could feel her warm breath on my lips. And she smelled like cherries,but I better just forget that even happened.
But it's hard to, I mean did you hear her sing! her voice is like an angels.I never heard someone sing as sweet as her.(sorry delly)

I started walking to Mrs. Sheldons class and boy was I dreading it. Last night while I was working on my homework, Rocky, my older brother, came in with a bowl of Mac and cheese and he tripped over the laptop charger and his creamy, cheesy, goodness, wound up right on my homework. What a waste of perfectly good Macaroni and cheese. (R.I.P. Mac&cheese)But anyway, there is no way what so ever I can go up to Mrs. Hangover and say,"my brothers Mac and cheese wound up on my homework." This is sad you know, already the second day of school and I have to go to detention.

I walked into the class room and sat down beside Laura in the front.(I know kinda weird for me to sit up front)
"Psst, hey Laura!"
She gave me a confused look.
"Um,ya Ross, what is it?"
I realized that I didn't need to whisper since class hadn't started yet. I cleared my throat.
"Um, could I maybe see your homework real quick and write down all the questions, something happened to mine."
She gave me an even more confused look while passing me her paper.
"Ok, but what happened to yours?"
I wrote down all the questions with my answers then handed her paper back to her.
"It's a complicated story, I'll tell you later."

The bell rang and class started. The next 3 classes went by fast. When the bell rang I got all my belongings and headed to the cafeteria. I was starving!! I got my tray then headed over toward an empty table, and that's when it happened. A girl who was on her phone, texting I guess, ran right into me. My tray went crashing into her shirt and she almost screamed.

"Maybe next time you won't text while walking."
I was kinda angry and annoyed but all she did was hiss at me then ran to the bathroom. I picked my backpack off the ground and went on to the empty table. I sat down then pulled out my phone and started playing subway surfers. I was just about to beat my high score when Laura sat down beside me so I put my phone away.
"Looks like you are making it on Nikki's hate list with me." She handed me an apple.
"Who's Nikki." I took a bite out of the Apple.
"She's one of the popular kids who hate everyone including yours truly."
I nodded my head then continued eating the apple.
"So are you going to tell me what happened to your homework?" She frowned her eye brows and looked at me. I then explained what happened with Rocky and the Mac&cheese. She then ended up laughing so hard she fell onto the floor. My eyes widened, hopefully she didn't hit her head. After a few seconds of silence she got up and started laughing again. After a minute her laughing finally stopped. I then thought this would be a good time to talk about this morning.
"Hey, Laura, about this morning, I just want to make sure that things aren't awkward between you and me. I just want us to be friends." She looked over at me and when I looked into her eyes I swear I saw something die in her.
"That's fine Ross, I think what happened this morning anyway was we just got caught up in the song and you know how love songs can be, so yes I understand, and all I want is a friend to."
We talked all through lunch about random stuff and we also talked a lot in class. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. When the final bell rang me and Laura went out to the parking lot. We agreed earlier that if I drove her home on my bike and if i would come back with her later and help her with her car, she would help me with my homework, and go to a horror movie with me.(what! I don't like going alone! Don't judge!) we were about to get to the parking lot when someone came up towards us.

___________________________
Hey guys!!

Sorry for the crappy update, I will try harder I promise!!

COMMENT

C3-PO - if it's Nikki 😒😒

R2-D2 - if it's Rocky(with Mac&cheese) 😜😜

R4 -if it's some drunk guy 😂😂

Please like and share guys!! I would really really appreciate it!!

~Charity~