Chapter 13// WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

I am so sorry I haven't written in so long... To be entirely honest, I kind of forgot about the fact I have stories on here... Oops

Charlottes P.O.V-

What am I doing?! These two incredibly wonderful people who clearly have a certain type of love for me are waiting, & it's making me anxious ridden because it feels like they're calculating everything I say and do. Which kind of love though I've yet to notice, that's in their minds, their choices. But to be honest they're both also irrevocably stupid. Great, but stupid as hell. All they do is argue with one another over the most irrelevant things.

For example, the other day they fought about which of 'em could make me laugh so hard I spat my drink out. Who does that? Chris won eventually, and the freaking weirdo jumped off his chair jabbing the air with his fists chanting "haha, in yo uglayyy lil weasel face mate". And of course Ethan proceeded to crinkle his forehead, scrunch his nose, and mutter a simple "whatever". I just don't understand them, specifically what's going on in their heads because they never actually seem to want to talk to me about how they're feeling. Which is annoying.

But to be perfectly fair, I'm probably just as bad. It's not like I'm making an effort to ask how they feel about me, or tell how I feel about them. So the blame's levelled out amongst us. And oh yeah, there's also the fact I'm thinking of the both of them. Not one or the other, not Chris or Ethan. Both. I'm the epitome of stereotypical hormonal teenage emotions. Which is just so joyous.

I can't control it though. My feelings for them are just that, it's a state of being. They both make me feel different yet equally lovely heart fluttery things. Each boy makes me feel like a rollercoaster that's going up, up, up, up, up. Then the rollercoaster slows down to were your heartbeat is faster than the speed it's moving, then, unexpectedly it drops. The rollercoaster drops and sends you through endless loops, sends you upside then upright more often than any safe thing should, sends you to that 'my stomachs in my throat' feeling over, and over, and over again. But it doesn't feel bad, in fact you feel exhilarated, and crave more, you just want that rush to stay alive. And right now, it's very much alive for me, with twice the fear and twice the love of the adrenaline. I think I'm insane, but if I am, clearly they are too.

I think I'm in love... But I'm a teenage girl and my feelings change literally every five minutes, so really the outcome of this is incomprehensible to me, we'll just have to see how this plays out I guess...

//A.N this is just a filler I swear, there'll be more soon enough!