Never Again

Charlotte P.O.V ~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I smile like a freaking idiot, thinking about Chris as I open my front door.

I walk in with my dad standing in the hallway, staring maliciously at me.

It's amazing and scary how quickly things can change for the worst.

"Where the hell have you been?!" His voice booms.

I try shrinking, to make myself so small that I disappear.

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" he screams.

"I was with the friend, daddy." I whimper.

"What were you doing? Were you bein a Lil whore? Pfft. Who am I kidding, you are your mother's daughter. Oh I'm sorry... I meant were. Correct me if I'm wrong."

I know he's drunk and I should let it go, because by tomorrow it'll pass... but then again, that's not me.

"I HATE you, you know that don't you? You are NO father to me, let alone a sorry excuse of a human being. You're a vile man, and I resent myself as much as I do you knowing I have half your DNA. So bravo to you, you giant ass! You've lost the love and affection of your only child, good luck drinking that away. Like you do everything else. I hate you."

For a split second I saw remorse in his eyes, then it shifted.

It turned into pure rage.

I tried to storm off to my room, but I didn't make it.

He violently grabbed me by my hair screaming profanities, and saying I was worthless.

When I I've finally escaped his grasp, I ran to the door like I'd never see the light of day; and maybe I wouldn't have.

I made it out the door and down the steps, and ran and ran until I reached Chris' house.

Crying and hyperventilating.

I knock on his door praying he didn't fall asleep.

He opened the door with rustled hair and pj's.

"Charlotte what's wrong?!" He asked concerned as he pulled me into an embrace.

"Can I please, PLEASE stay the night Chris?"

"Of course..."

And we walked inside and the door shut quietly.

I have never felt so thankful. He's my rock now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N I'm sorry about all the swears, but I needed emphasis. Love you!

{See stacey? Told you there would be drama, and there's gonna be much more!}