One in The Same

Chris' P.O.V》

○○○○○○○○○○

Once our free period was over, Charlotte and I headed to our fourth period art class. Coincidentally, we have majority of our scheduals one in the same.

Aren't I glad for that! Oh god, I'm such a dork. I hope Charlie {Charlotte} likes me. I don't mean crush wise, it's too early for that. I don't want her to fall for a lost cause. For now, I'm going to be the one falling for her. And damn, it's happening swiftly and fast.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*walking in the hallway*

Oh her green eyes sparkle with life, and her red hair perfectly cascades down her shoulders, and her smile is flawless. She's stunning...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Take a blink why don't ya? You're staring." She says with a light laugh.

"I don't think I can, if I do I'm afraid I won't get the chance to see you again."

"What do you mean?"

"All of you. Everything you are."

She responds with a faint smile.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*fourth period*

"Okay everyone, I want all of you to sketch something that is meaningful in your life." Mrs.Carreon tells us.

We all get our supplies out and begin.

I stayed silent, because I could tell Charlie was in a zone. She was so focused, that her eyebrows furrowed, and she bit her lower lip. It's quite adorable.

She was drawing something square and grey with flowers in front of it...

a tombstone.

"Who's gravestone is that...?" I ask softly.

She replied choking on her words, "My mom's. Tomorrow's her one year anniversary." She was trying so hard not to cry.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○