Who Are You?

Charlotte P.O.V~

----------------------------

I am wrapped up in my thoughts more than I should.

But when I look at myself then look at other typical girls, they're too consumed by their inflated egos to notice anything. When I say notice I mean to realize how incredible life is, and to take time to enjoy it. But to be perfectly honest I'm being a hypocrite.I'm too busy seeing what everyone else does to have a life.

Hence why I'm doodling during class currently...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy walks into my 1st period science class and the teacher motions him to the front of the class...

"Everyone, this is Chris. He is a new student, and just moved here from Australia"

"Why don't you tell us about yourself chris?" A girl said.

"Ooh ummm there's not much to tell... I do love singing though." Chris replied.

All the girls were whispering already, gushing over how "amazing" he is. Drooling all over themselves.

While I on the other hand, lost interest and continued doodling.

"Who would like to show chris around the school? " my teacher asked, way too perky this early in the morning. Every girl in the room raised their hand. I tried my hardest to go unseen trying to sink myself as low as possible in my chair.

"Chris, you may pick." "okay, I choose her..." he says while pointing at me.

*everyone turns and stares* "Charlotte please gather your things and show chris around please." my teacher responded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*chris and I walking in the hallway*

"Ummm well that's your last class," I say clutching my sketchpad against my chest.

"Well thank you..." he said in his australian accent.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Shoot"

"Why did you pick me? There were plenty of other girls who wanted to show you around."

"Because... you seem different, good different. I can see it in the way speak so softly and the way you look around like you don't want to miss anything."

"I've known you for 20 minutes and you're the first person I've ever met who's noticed anything" I say in awe.

"What's not to notice?" he replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter one my lovelies~