Chapter 15

Camila's pov.

"I hate school." I hear Normani groan sitting next to me. I nodded agreeing with her not really paying attention watching the door waiting for Y/n to walk in.

"Camila are you okay? Your eyes won't leave that door." Ally said nervously. "She's just waiting for Y/n." Lauren said causing all the girls to laugh and me to glare at her.

The bell rang and she still hasn't come in yet. Where is she? She hasn't answered any of my text. The door opened and Dinah walked in and behind her was Y/n. Dinah was making some excuse about being late while Y/n just walked in not giving a fuck about anything.

Why is she wearing sunglasses? She looks hot today though in black ripped skinny jeans, a black muscle tee and doc martens. Her hair straight and a snap back on. She makes me crazy. I just want to jump on her.

She sat down next to me not saying anything just going on her phone. "Ms. Y/Ln pleasure of you to join us. Mind putting your phone away and taking your glasses and hat off? Since you were late." Ms. Jones scolded her while eye fucking her.

"Actually I do mind." She said smirking causing everyone to laugh. There she is. The natural asshole. The teacher rolled her eyes and went back to teaching while Y/n just leaned back in her chair and went on her phone.

"Hey shorty." She whispered to me smiling. "Hey." I told her blushing. "You look beautiful." She said eyeing me up and down licking her lips. I blushed looking at my outfit which was just a crop top and shorts. "You look beautiful too." I told her leaning over and kissing her cheek. We just goofed around the rest of class and got in trouble.

The bell rang and Y/n left kissing me saying she had to do something quick. I walked to my locker taking my books out when someone leaned on the locker next to mine. I thought it was Y/n but it was Austin. "Hey Camilla I was wondering if you can tutor me in maths?" He asked cutely. Not my name though. Austin is pretty hot but not as hot as Y/n. "Sure why not." I said smiling at him.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked smiling. "Tomorrow is good." I told him shutting my locker.

"Hey baby." Y/n said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. Squeezing me a little bit. I look up at her and she's glaring at Austin.

"What you want Mahone?" Y/n spat. "Nothing from you Y/Ln. I don't remember talking to you I was talking to Camila." Austin said smirking. "Fuck off she's not gonna help you." She smirked at him. "You sure cause she already said she would." He said making her smirk drop and causing her to look at me. "See you tomorrow Camilla." He said walking off with the same smirk. I turned around to Y/n watching him walking away fuming.

"First off he didn't even say your name right. Second what the fuck you are not tutoring him. I fucking hate him." She yelled at me causing people to look at us. "I'm just helping him out. He needs help so I'm gonna help in. And if you have a problem that is just to bad." I told her not letting her think she can control me. "What ever." She muttered walking away.

About two class periods later which Y/n didn't show up for she came walking in late and sitting down next to me. I looked in her eyes and they looked messed up. "What the hell Y/n were you smoking?" I asked her angrily. "Chill shorty. If you have a problem that's to bad." She said what I told her earlier.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Y/n asked standing up and walking out. Why even ask.

After about ten minutes of her not coming back I decided to go check on her since she hasn't texted me back. Is her phone broken that she hasn't messaged me all day?

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher and he nodded not really caring. I walked out and went to the bathroom down the hall. I walked in and saw Y/n and a couple others smoking.

"What the fuck Y/n are you kidding me." I screamed at her. "Stop acting like my mom. Fuck." She said angrily. "Your mom really Y/n I'm just worried about you. Why are you smoking? And don't try to impress these drug addicts." I said causing them to glare at me.

"Baby girl I don't need to impress them I already slept with them. Also,they don't go behind my back to help the nastiest person there is." She said taking another puff (a/n pass the weed). Making me angry. She's with girls she used to fuck what is wrong with her.

"Are you serious right now Y/n? Your doing this cause I'm helping Austin?" I asked her yelling again. She just shrugged.

"What ever we are over." I said walking out. It hurt she didn't try and follow me.

-Next day-

"Hey Camilla." Austin said sitting down. I wish I didn't agree to this. "Austin it's Camila." I said correcting him. "Sorry." He said laughing. He is cute.

After I caught Y/n smoking yesterday and broke up none of us tried talking to each other. I don't want too. I. I can't believe she was smoking I thought I changed her.

"Camila are you okay?" Austin said waving his hand in front of my face causing me to laugh. "Yeah I'm fine." I said smiling at him.

The door of the library opened and in walked Y/n and some girl. She looked over at me and saw me with Austin and glared at him. Taking a seat at one of the tables close to us and watched us. Maybe I should make her a little jealous.

"Camila you really get lost in your own world." Austin said laughing causing me to also laugh. "I know it's a bad habit. I'm sorry." I said looking down. He grabbed my hand and started rubbing it. I turned to look at Y/n who looked beyond pissed causing me to feel kind of bad. How is it she can hurt me but I can't hurt her.

"Mahone can you not touch her?" Y/n said angrily watching our hands. "Only if Camila doesn't want me too." He said looking at me. Causing Y/n to look at me. I just shrugged looking away causing her to scoff.

I looked at her and saw her get closer to the girl both of them doing their homework. She said something causing the girl to smile. Who the hell is this girl?

"Do you get this?" I said getting closer to Austin just to make her mad. "No maybe you should move even closer to explain." He said smirking. I looked at Y/n and saw her looking and got closer. He put his hand on my thigh and that's when Y/n had enough.

She got up and ran to Austin throwing him on the floor and kept on punching him. What did I just do?
___________________________
A/n: I am sorry I haven't posted I just haven't had the time. Camila shaking my head. Hope you enjoy. Love you all. I try and reply to comments they are actually very funny.