Goal

Goals are statements that describe what your vision to be accomplished, or the results that will be achieve.Goals are high level statements that provide overall context for what is to be achieve, and should align to its components. Because the goal is at a high-level, it may take more than one objective to achieve. It may take many objectives over a long period of time to achieve the goal. Goal is the purpose of our existence. Have you ever thought your purpose of life? What is the purpose of your existence on this world? No matter who you are or what you do, everyone accomplishes tasks by setting goals and working toward them. It does not matter if the person is aware of their goals or not, because they will still use the same approaches to reach them. Every day you awake you get out of bed with the intent to do something. In this respect you are setting goals, even if very minor, and using what you have to accomplish them. When I wake up in the morning I know what I have to do today to accomplish my goals. Few years back I have set 5 goals for myself. I have written them in my subconscious mind and reading them every day. We may not know but our subconscious mind started striking us towards what we want. We all are practicing goal in our routine knowingly or unknowingly. For example, we are driving a car to some place. At that time we are unknowingly setting a goal to reach to that destination by car. The message of unconscious mind is put into action by conscious mind. Every person should have goals in life. Do you know your goals in life, where you are going in life? Person without a goal is like a ship without rudder.

To find out what is important in your life you need to think! You must prioritize what you really want in life and not let everyday events distract you. To begin, you need to separate your priorities into two categories: important and immediate. A person may have every intention to think about what they want in life, but if they are interrupted with phone calls, chores, or other immediate things there is no time to think. Finishing the chores might be immediate but it is definitely not as important as a person's future. The most important tasks are the easiest to put off, keep that in mind next time you are interrupted. Once you act on what you think is important than you are that much closer to reaching your goals! Everything in life requires planning, whether it is done at the last minute or not. This does not mean a person must be aware they are planning. For example, you plan hundreds of tasks without being aware of it, such walking and other actions that feel automatic. The reason behind this is your brain must go through hundreds of step to make your body do what you tell it. When a person is conscious of their goals the next step they take is to make their goals happen through planning and maintaining a positive attitude. Good planning takes large amounts of thought, specifically in considering what will help you reach your goal and what will hinder you reaching your goal. Good planning is not a hard thing to do. Although like I said it requires consideration of everything that you can do to help reach your goal and everything that will hinder you reaching your goal.

Planning allows a person to map out their goals in a realistic way. When a person has huge amounts of motivation, it means nothing if they do not turn the motivation into action.

Setting goals and planning are very similar. The distinction comes when a person is taking the steps to achieve the goals. This is the time when a person must think in detail how they are going to use their time to accomplish their goals. For example instead of watching TV for 10min spend that time on the goal. In conclusion, having the motivation and willingness to accomplish your goals is not enough. Planning is needed to put the goals into motion and create a work schedule. If your goal is not achievable through any combination of objectives, it is probably written at too high a level. It may instead be a vision statement, which is a higher level statement showing direction and aspiration, but which may never actually be achieved. Goal statements are designed to be accurate. A well-worded Goal will be Specific, Measurable, Attainable/Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound (SMART). Individuals can set personal goals. A student may set a goal of a high mark in an exam. An athlete might walk five miles a day. A traveler might try to reach a destination-city within three hours. Financial goals are a common example, to save for retirement or to save for a purchase. Managing goals can give returns in all areas of personal life. Knowing precisely what one wants to achieve makes clear what to concentrate and improve on, and often subconsciously prioritizes that goal.

The person who aims for nothing hits nothing.