Other Books

Please feel free to take a look at some of the other books that I have published on Wattpad by visiting my account. Also, follow me if you're interested in hearing about any of my newer works that I plan to publish soon.

My other completed stories:

The Alpha Who Saved Me

Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who hates her, Carly couldn't feel more alone. She's even become subject to bullying over years. That's all about to change when she meets Sean. He seems to be the only one that's ever cared enough to be there for her and shes falling for him fast.

Sean's known that there's always been a piece missing in his life. That missing piece is Carly. She's his one and only and he's not going to give her up just because she's human. As a soon to be alpha, he's going to need a Luna. He's going to need her to see that he'll protect and cherish her no matter what. It's the only way he can get her to accept him when she finds out what he is.

My Perverted Neighbor

Zoe Taylor has been best friends with Connor Williams her whole life and his bedroom window is right across from hers in the house next door. Junior year comes and Zoe decides to admit her feelings for Connor. But Connor has a secret that'll break her heart. When he tells her the news he's been hiding Zoe realizes that they can't be together.

When Grant Thompson moves to town everything changes. He's seen as a bad boy because he has tats, wears a leather jacket, he smokes, and rides a motorcycle. Ever since Zoe first met him she can barely stand the sight of him. She hates the fact that he's devastatingly handsome. She hates the way girls fawn all over him. And she hates when he calls her nicknames.

Grant doesn't like that Zoe hates him. Ever since he moved there she's looked at him like he was the most revolting creature ever. The way she looks at him makes him feel sick. He'll do anything to make her change her mind about him. Zoe will challenge and he likes that about her. He wants her and he's not going down without a fight. He changes his player ways and makes several romantic attempts to get her swooning over him like all the other girls do.

Grant thinks Zoe won't be able to resist him  and his devilish charm for long but she's going to put him on the ride of his life.