Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle

Începe de la început

"I know, and I love you." The happiness in his eyes brought nothing but pure joy to my heart and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I love you too sweetheart, and I promise to feed you."

"Good because I have the munchies" He just laughed.

He grabbed my hand and led me outside to his Mercedes Benz CLS 63. He opened the driver side door for me and then he walked over to passenger side and got in. I love it when he lets me drive.

He leaned his seat all the way back and took the blunt from behind his ear and lit it. He took one puff and exhaled it out of his nose.

"Where to papi?" I said as I started up the car and looked at him out the corner of my eye.

"The mall." I nodded my head and swerved out of the parking lot.

"You wanna hit this ma?" he said holding the blunt out towards me.

I grabbed it and hit it once holding the smoke in my lungs longer than necessary. I passed it back to him when I exhaled and relaxed further back in my seat.

"You look hella sexy when you drive ma." he put his hand on my thigh and started moving in slowly upward until I swatted it away.

"Nuh uhn sweetheart, remember what you said? No sex until I learn how to take instructions." I said directly quoting the bullshit that he said to me.

"Ny it's been almost two fuckin weeks B. A nigga is gone get blue balls, real shit. That ain't cool." He said pouting like a little kid, I have to admit that its a good look on him though, but everything is a good look on him.

"You shoulda thought about that before you started givin me orders like you my damn daddy."

"Shawty, I am daddy."

"Right,whatever floats your boat." I said sarcastically as I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"You aint gone be talkin shit when you screamin my name while I'm hittin it from the back tonight." He said before he got out of the car and opened my door for me.

"Boy please, you ain't gone be hittin shit." I said as I reajusted my gun.

Carter pushed me up against the car and grabbed me by my ass and pulling me closer to him. He leaned down so that his lips were by my ear.

"You can't tell me that I can't have what's already mine." He gave my ass a hard slap and then grabbed my hand leading me to the entrance.

When we walked into the mall females immidiately gave Carter their undivided attention and it made me kind of uneasy.

Carter held onto my hand tighter as he navigated us through the mall trying to figure out which store he wanted to go into.

He finally pulled me into a shoe store and sat on the bench that people used when they try on shoes and pulled me down onto his lap.

"I don't know why the hell I let you out the house with these fuckin shorts on B, imma end up doing something to one of these niggas if I see one more of them look at you."

Just then a boy who looked around Carters age came up to us. He was handsome but no boy can really compare to Car.

"What can I do for y'all?" I knew that he was talking to the both of us but he only looked at me while he spoke and from the way I felt Carter tense I could tell that he didn't like it.

Carter scooted me over to the side a little bit on his lap and lifted up his plain white t revealing his gun which caused the boys eyes to get big. It took everything in me to not laugh.