Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down

Here's the new chapter, it's kind of short. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT , And hit me up if you do story promotion! LOVE YA, and thanks for the support! ♡♥♡♥

AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

**********

Omniscient POV

The car ride to Carter's house was long and silent mostly because neither Carter or Nyla really knew what to say.

Carter has dropped everything since meeting Nyla in an attempt to get her to realize that everything he was about was real and that he wasn't playing with her but she had yet to open up to him and really tell him what was up.

He didn't know what was gonna happen when ex girlfriends popped up or how she was gonna react when he was gone and she had to hold it down for him.

He already knew that they were in for a rough ride but he wanted to enjoy the time that he had to spend with her before he left.

Nyla was quietly sitting in her seat wondering exactly what Carter was planning for the night, she didn't know what he expected from her either.

Nyla still has dark secrets about her past that she hadn't shared with Carter but that's because she doesn't know how to tell him. Nyla was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't even realize that they had reached Carter's house.

"Ny." Nyla jumped from hearing her name being called.

"Ma, we here." Carter said gently.

"Oh umm, okay." Nyla watched as King got out of the car and came over and opened her door and helped her out of the car.

They walked into the house and up to Carter's room. Nyla sat on Carter's bed looking really nervous. Carter sensed her change in mood.

"Baby come 'ere."

Nyla got up from the bed and walked across the room to where King was standing. He placed one hand on the back of her neck and gently pulled her to him. The kiss was deep and passionate.

Carter pulled away from her but was still close enough to where she could feel his breath on her face.

"Ny, I promise that tonight I won't do anything that you don't like, I'll go as slow as you want me to, and I'll be gentle with you." Nyla nodded and kissed him again

Carter's hands moved down Nylas body as he deepened the kiss while walking her backwards towards the bed.

He stopped when they made it to the bed and slowly took her jacket off never breaking the heated kiss.

He broke the kiss and gently pushed her down on the bed.

He pulled off both of her shoes one by one and then pulled off her skirt. After that he climbed over her and started kissing her neck

Nylas hands went to Carter's LV belt and she fumbled to take it off. After she got it if she pushed his pants off with her feet while pulling his shirt over his head, and then she pulled hers off.

Carter slightly lifted Nyla up off of the mattress and unhooked her bra and slid the straps off of shoulder.

He kissed down her neck to her chest and took each nipple into his mouth. He continued down her stomach until he got to her panty line. He slid her panties off with his teeth with his eyes never leaving Nylas.

He kissed her back up from her ankles to her inner thighs. He got to the apex of her thighs and kissed, and sucked, and nibbled.

"Carter." Nyla moaned out.

"Shhh, baby I got you, just relax." Carter kissed back up her body to her lips where he planned a heated kiss.

Nyla hooked her feet into the hem of his polo boxers ,pushed them down his legs and kicked them to the floor.

Carter reached over to his night stand and got out a magnum. While he rolled it on his eyes never left Nylas.

"Are you sure about this? I know we're going fast... I don't want you to feel pressured." He asked her while looking into her eyes with love, lust, and determination.

"No, I want this with you, right now, I trust you." He slowly eased himself into her .A lone tear slid down her cheek from the pain but he kissed it away. When he was completely in Nyla let out a shaky breath and he let out a groan.

"If you need me stop, tell me." He slowly pulled almost completely out but his tip was still inside and slammed back into her.

"Fuck, Carter." Nyla screamed as he broke past her barrier taking what was left of her innocence,and a pain that she had never experienced swept through her lower body

"Damn, baby are you okay?"

She winced, as her body slowly became accustomed to his size. "Yea, just keep going."

Carter's thrust were slow and deep because he was trying not to hurt her but it was hard to control himself.

All that you could hear were Nylas moans and the headboard hitting the wall which only turned him on more. She was tight beyond belief.

"Damn bae, you so fuckin' tight," He said in a low voice increasing his pace.

Nyla wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and drug her nails down his back probably leaving scars.

"Oh my god, Carter don't stop, pleaseee,"

Nylas legs shook and her eyes rolled to the back of her head but Carters strokes continued throughout her orgasm.

After she came down from her high, Carter switched positions so that she was on top of him and he was sitting up.

"I want you to ride it," He said in a husky tone.

"But I-" Carter cut her of mid sentence.

"Don't worry baby, I'll help you" He his hands on her hips.

He lifted her up until only the tip was inside and then slammed her back down. He continued to help her until she got comfortable. She started bouncing and grinding her hips on her own while he played with her clit.

He felt her walls start to clench around him again so he flipped them over so that he was back on top.

He slammed into her harder and harder until all she could do was scream.

"Say my name," Carter said through clenched teeth but all that Nyla did was moan.

"I said to say my fucking name." He said slamming into her harder.

"Carter, Yess Carter She said screaming as her second orgasm hit.

"Ny." Carter groaned out as his orgasm hit too. He grinded his hips against hers so that both of their orgasms lasted longer.

Nyla closed her eyes while she tried to tame her breathing. Carter just just smiled down at her cockily in her dazed state. Nyla opened her eyes and looked at him with the same smile on her face.

"Nigga what the fuck are you smiling for?"

"Because you really mine now,"

"And you're mine."

"That right?" Carter said as he slowly pulled back out and gave her a long deep stroke.

"Carter, but I'm sore," Nyla said moaning from his sudden movements.

"To bad shawty, cause I want another round."

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I would really appreciate it if you guys voted and especially COMMENTED PLEASE, LOVE YA! ♡♥♡♥