Chapter sixteen: Bonding time....help!....

We reach the manor after about fifteen minutes, well I was carried.

"We have arrived." Sebastian said I look up and see the manor happiness spreads through me. He takes me up to the door and opens it without putting me down. Ciel is standing at the top of the stairs he looks at Sebastian then me with wide eyes, and comes down concern on his face.

"What happened?" He asks as he reaches us. "Long story short Joshua tied me up, Sebastian saved me...again" I smile at him, Ciels eyes run over my bloody right arm and then my bound hands and neck.

"Take her to the kitchen, the others are not back yet I sent Tanaka out with them to make sure they were out all day."

"Yes young master." And Sebastian takes me to the kitchen and sits me on the counter. I smile at him "You must really hate me hu?" He looks at me while taking his coat of and chucking it away.

"I mean how many times is this you have saved me?" He smiles his closed eye smile. "I must say it is annoying sometimes but it's good to get the exercise." I laugh as he breaks the rope on my hands.

"Oh yeah because killing a fallen angel is every day work." I tease while rubbing my wrists, He looks at me "Would you rather I left him alive?" He asks as he comes closer to my face so he could get the rope off....

"Hell no." I shiver as he touches my neck, he looks at me surprised.

"Sorry it's not you, he just held my neck a lot.." I trail off as Sebastian nods.

"I understand but I still have to take it off." I give him a half heart'ed smile and closed my eyes as he found the tie at the back of my neck and undid it, as it's to tight to break off. I feel it loosen and I open my eyes Sebastian's head was next to mine as he took it off, I caught the smell of him but also that thing, I shudder remembering when he held me up in the maze.

"What is it?" I tun my attention back to Sebastian, "Erm don't kill me for this but you kinda smell like him.." He sighs, well at least he didn't kill me there and then. "Yes i'm afraid I do, why where you smelling me?" I gulp dam it he saw that, I better not be blushing I don't normally but who knows now.

"Yes why were you?" I turn to see Ciel in the doorway that has now been meanded. Oh come on.... His eye glinted with something.

"It's a bit hard not to smell someone when there head is like here." I put my hand next to my face to show Ciel what I meant. "Of course Alex." I glare at him and Sebastian chuckles as Ciel walks over to me, he holds my right arm up.

"It doesn't look to bad, just keep it clean." I nod as Sebastian takes my arm from Ciel and starts to clean it, Ciel reaches up to my chin and tilts my head up gently he sighs as he looks at my neck which is probably red and raw.

"That bastard, well at least hes gone now." I look at him as Sebastian finishes cleaning my arm and gets a bandage. "How bad is it?" I ask as I touch my neck. "Ow, dam it." He smiles "Don't touch it it's rather red." As he goes to hold my neck I move backwards and hit my head lightly on the cupboard. "Ow again, oh so you can hold my neck but I can't?" I rub my head with my bandaged arm, as I get down on my good foot, Ciel walks closer to me so i'm cornered in the corner...ok that sounds odd..Sebastian taking his gloves off and throwing them away.

"Don't you trust me?" He asks with a glint in his eye...oh god what have I got myself into?... I sigh and try to get past but he blocks me. "You know I do, can you please move?" I move to the left but he moves again, I look at Sebastian who just smiles I roll my eyes at him.

"You say that yet so far only Sebastian has been able to hold your neck with out you flinching." He smirks as he hair falls over his eye patch. "I've told you I don't know why!" He takes a step closer I take one back my back hitting the counter, great i'm stuck. "Ugh fine!" I give in as Ciel takes the cold towel from Sebastian and slowly puts his hand up to my neck, he barely reaches so I shrink down a bit. I can't help flinching as he puts it against my neck a little to hard.