Chapter Five: Holy crap...my eyes!!!

I just stare at her for a few seconds, then she yanks me out of bed.

"Ow" She has a flipping strong grip!

"Sorry but you have to get ready! Me Finnie and Bard will go and tell young master about you! And your story! We will." I heard the uncertainty in her voice at the last part, oh well I go to get my clothes. I then turn back around to MeyRin.

"Er...MeyRin you can leave now, I'll call you when I need help with the corset." Her face went slightly red making me giggle.

"Oh sorry I'll be right outside the door!" She smiles then leaves shutting the door behind her.

"Thanks." I quickly get changed as much as possible and call her back in, and she does it up for me.

"Thank you." She turns to leave. Crap how will I know where to go?

"MeyRin?! How will I find his study or wherever he is?"

"Oh I'll come back for you when he wants to see you, I will, bye." Hu ok then, ugh my back is still aching, why? It's really annoying now. I finish getting dressed and brush my hair with a spare brush MeyRin gave me last night. I look a lot better now, as I run my fingers through my hair in it's natural light waves, the light shows where the natural highlights are.

The butterfly's start to dance again, I am actually going to see them excitement and worry goes through me all at once. Breath Alex just breath it wouldn't be any good if she came back and found me fainted on the floor! I grin. The door burst open and MeyRin stumbles in breathless, I'm guessing she ran back.

"He wants..to see y-you before...Miss Elizabeth comes." Damn it I forgot about her coming!! MeyRin takes a deep breath and calms down.

"Ya ready Alex?" I give a nervous laugh.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." She smiles and takes my hand and literally pushes me out the door.

~~~

I'm standing out side of his study door, hu ok I thought going into Sebastian's room was hard now I have to go into a room where they are actually BOTH THERE! If the butterfly's where dancing a minute ago then now they have turned into fighting bulls! What if they think I'm insane? Well he should be use to the unnatural by now, hell he's a freaking demon! MeyRin knocks on the door twice making me jump, then I realize something.

"Hey MeyRin, did you tell Sebastian about this?" I whisper as I wave my hand up and down my clothes, her face turns a bit pale...great...I am going to die...

"Come in" A voice said behind the door. Holy crap here I go. MeyRin opens the door while mouthing an apology to me but I hardly notice and I see Ciel and Sebastian staring at me. Sebastian looks me up and down shi-fudge, I try not to swear I smile nervously at him.

"You can go MeyRin" Ciel says, and she leaves closing the door...I feel trapped. A few seconds of an awkward silence fills the room, almost suffocates me.

"So, Alex, MeyRin and the others have told me about you, and how you supposedly got here." Here we go, Sebastian can obviously see how nervous I am, even with his poker expression plastered over his face he looks mildly amused...bastard...and the not swearing is off the table..

"I know it sounds unbelievable but it is tru-" I stop as he cuts me off.

"The same with demons." I look at him with confusion, as he looks at Sebastian...oh is he testing me? Fine then game on.

"Ci-Master, if you are trying to ask me something just say it." I say with little confidence but it works as he looks at me with surprise.

"Ok well in that case as you supposedly know us from this thing called a anime and manga book...what is Sebastian?" Well that shows how much he believes my story but oh well and seriously trying to trick me by not say what is he as well? I turn my head to look at Sebastian on Ciels left side who takes a step forward with one of his 'I'm a creep' smiles. I force my self not to step back but he notices me flinch and his smile widens damn you...wait that's already happened heh.