Chapter 2

Your POV

After we celebrated, the girls wanted to take me out to a club. They contemplated on changing or not and I prayed they wouldn't wanna change but of course thought it was necessary. They dragged me all they way back to the house they share so they can change. I waited down stairs until Camila called my name asking me to come to her room. 

"Yeah?" I asked but stopped in my tracks when I saw her, she wearing this dress that hugged her perfectly.

"Zip me up hun" she said.

"O- um yeah okay" I stuttered as I shook my head before walking over to her.

"You look beautifully breath taking my dear" I whisper in her ear as I zipped her up before she turned around and out her hands around my neck.

"Thanks babe, you are so charming" she say as she lean up and kiss me, I grab her ass and pick her up causing her to moan as she wrap her legs around my waist and I smile into the kiss.

"I think we can have fun until the others get ready" she smirk and I walk over to close the door. 

"Where at?" I ask her as I unbutton my pants.

"Right here would be fine, I wanna test you strength" she smile seeing as I was standing up so she just wanted me too fuck her and not use the bed or wall, I slide her dress up to her stomach but when I reach to take panties, I realize she isn't wearing any which causes me to smirk.

"You.Are.So.Naughty." I say as I smack her ass with each word and she use feet to pull my boxers off.

"Only for you my love" she smile "God, I want you so fucking bad" she grunt, going from cute to sexy literally in a second, she reach down and grab my cock but before she can put it someone knocks on the door.

"She still getting ready" I blurt out but the person doesn't listen as the door is thrown open the second I finish revealing Lauren.

"Lauren what the fuck!" Camila say to Lauren as she get down. I didn't freak out when came in because people already know I have a dick so it's not a secret unless you live under a rock. Camila fix her dress and I pull my pants but when I notice Lauren still hasn't said anything I look at her and see that she's staring at my cock and she bite her bottom lip before shaking her head and walking away.

"Ugh, come on let's go" Camila groans as she pulls me to the living room. Camila and I sit on the sofa for a few seconds before our hands start roaming and our lips are pressed to together it doesn't take long for her to straddle me and my hands to find comfort on her ass. We are broking out of our lip lock when Lauren when she screams in our ear that it's time to go.

"Seriously Lo" I almost yell.

"Dude your cock blocking is pissing me off" Camila say as walks to the door.

"Whatever, you two been all over each other all day an was late to the meeting to have sex, I think you've had enough." she reply to us.