The Boy | Chapter 27

Lucys POV:

We walked around the heart of the city which is empty and deserted. As we walked around we notice nearly everything is made of stone.

"Say if this is medusa you think maybe she made all of this ?" I asked Ashia curious.

"Well I'm not very sure most likely yes." Ashia responded, now in her fairy form.

She sat on my shoulder looking around and seeming to be lost in thought.

'Lucy look closely at the stone...' Ashia instructed me telepathically.

I looked at the stone closer.

Realizing its Lorita.

"Weird..." I said out loud.

"What ?" Natus asked.

"N-nothing !" I said awkwardly.

He gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and just walked on.

'Why didn't you tell him it was Lorita and not stone ?' Ashia asked through my head.

'I don't know... He will notice soon enough.' I responded not very sure of my actions.

She gave me a worried look in response, that's when I stopped dead in my tracks.

I heard a 3rd pair of foot steps.

Natsu and I were walking, Ashia was on my shoulder happy and spark were flying.

Medusa ?

Everyone stopped as well, I sent a message to Ashia that someone is here with us and she nodded understanding.

She must've told spark because he started looking around for anything suspicious.

Natsu and happy must have read the situation because they too were on edge.

Suddenly we heard a mix of a kid crying and the slithers of snakes.

As the sound became closer I realized where the sound was coming from, it was from my left.

There was a dark ally to my left a kid in a black cloak came running towards us, I couldn't see his face.

He ran up to me and hugged my legs, I patted his back," hi there ..." I softly said to him.

Once he began to calm down he looked up.

He kept his eyes closed which confused me, I started to take off his hood of his cloak but he stopped me from it and looked away.

"DONT !" He yelled in fear.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"IM A MONSTER !" He yelled.

"What are you talking about you are not a mon-" he cut me off.

"YES I AM I TURNED MY OWN SISTER INTO STONE !" I could see tears come from his eyes that were kept shut.

He took off his hood to reveal what seemed like baby snakes as his hair....

"Medusa ?" I asked confused.

"Who's medusa ?" He asked as he sniffed.