Chapter 13 | The Spark

- 1 Year Time skip -

Lucy POV:

I walked down the path to the next island as Ashia sat on my shoulder.

Her wings are broken. So she can't fly.

The last island was Metelicana. Gajeels dad.

Aris was, now, safe with me.

"Say Lucy, who do you think is next?" Ashia asked me.

"Ohh, umm, I don't know..." I say as I look at her.

"Well you've learned. Wind, Light, Shadow, Nature, Ice, Time and Metal." Ashia said.

"Well do you know any other dragons? I mean Igneel and Celestia are left as well. So that means there will be 3 more new ones..." I say as she scratched her head.

"How do you know that?" She asked me confused.

"The clock. I figured it out." I say, with no emotion, looking out the clock.

"Midnight is Celestia. 11 is Igneel." I say as I pointed at the planet that was set a flames and the other that was a star.

"Also the one we are going up to right now is a new Dragon." I say seriously

". . . . " Ashia didn't say anything.

She gave me a weird look.

"What?" I say giving her a questioning look.

"You've changed..." She said with a bit of sadness.

Her bangs covered her eyes

"What do you mean?" I asked with no emotion.

"You've lost tons of weight" she said with a huge smile on her face.

I couldn't take it. I bursted from laughter.

"Hahaha, what? Thank you, Ashia! Hahaha, what the heck?" I said as I entered the new island and dropped to the ground.

Ashia then jumped off my shoulder and walked over to my face. She lifted my bangs to see my face.

"And your hair is longer!!" She pouted.

I kept laughing. I was taking everything so seriously. Ashia can make me smile anytime.

She puffed her cheeks making her look so cute.

"Hey!" She pouted even more.

Now I was crying from laughter.

"I'm serious!" She yelled crossing her arms. Her face turned red and with her puffed cheeks.

"Hahhaha, I'm s-sorry Ashia. Haha your so random. Hahah," I say in between my laughs.

"Ah-hem!" A fairy faked cough.

I cupped Ashia in my hands and made sure she was as far way as my hand could take her.

The fairy had pink hair and wore a cropped shirt with a high skirt. She wore stripped leggings and white sneakers. Her hair was in two high pigtails. Eyes were yellow.

Her tail was in a pattern of swirls.

On her crop top were notes.

"I'm Note and behind me is The Dragon of Sound Sonnet." She announced as the dragon behind her appeared.

Silver and black Scales.

Around her neck was Sagittarius.

"Hello Lucy. I am Sonnet. Thank you Note for helping me." Sonnet said as Note gave her a thumbs up and went to the other side of the island.