Trevor Christopher Baines

When lunch came around I sat with Trevor and some of his friends I had just met. A couple of their girlfriends also sat at the table. I finally felt like i fitted in somewhere after my horror. I was a part of a clique. Trevor said they were called the Squad. My squad name was Lil Dip. The squad gave me the name because of my height and i was little. I flash a huge smile across my face looking at Trevor, and then he smiled. This huge grin was splatterd across his face. It wasn't just any smile. I new someone who smiled like that, but from where was the question. "Are you okay?", Trevor questioned puzzled. "I'm fine", I replied. "I was just thinking about something". "Was it something about me", asked Trevor, with that creepy smile again. "Why would I be thinking about you"?, I questioned playfully. "Maybe because im Smexy. "I don't know about smexy but you alright. Alright gurlll quit playing while you're ahead. I'm Trevor Christopher Baines! I play varsity football and basketball. They call me Swagg around here" Is that so". "Yea girl you better be glad you cute"." And if i wasnt cute Trevor". "Nothing just nothing, you want me to walk you to your next class or what". "That would be nice mister star athelete" "So tell me about yourself". " I just met you and you already want me to scare you away". I said.

And for some reason i told him everything like weve known each other forever. (But not about the baby)

"Omg i cant believe i just told you that." i said, trying not to look at him. "Im glad you did." i could tell he really did this just made this day feel awkward. "Well see you tomorow." i said walking into the class room. He gave me a cute puppy sad face and said "Are you gonna give me hug?" i leaned in and gave him a hug. It was a very warm feeling hug... it felt good! and had my hormones acting up.