28 ♔ I'm ready

Asia

I woke up drained. I heard crying and it was Tyler. I sighed. My babies were now three weeks old. I looked at my phone. It read 5:35am. Lucas isn't still home. I got up and went to his crib. I picked him up so he wouldn't wake Taelyn. I went over to change him. After changing him he quite down a bit. I took a baby towel and wiped his tears and then put his pacifier in his mouth. Lucas is gone all night and sleeps during the fucking day. I've been quiet for so long about this and I feel as if Im going to erupt.

"Tyler mommy loves but you have to go to sleep" I said as I kissed his cheek and laid him on my chest.

I gazed at Tyler as he tried to fall asleep. If he wasn't a spitting image of Lucas. I swear he looks so much like him. He face structure his nose and also Taelyn favors him a bit also. I began to hear the door unlock. of course it was Lucas. I heard the foot steps and all.

"Hey Baby" He spoke as he entered the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and put Tyler back into his crib. I got comfortable in the bed and soon sleep took over my body.

|

"Mmmm" I said as I got up.

I shot up quick and all my thoughts were on Taelyn and Tyler. I looked to where their cribs were and didn't see them. I went quickly downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey baby, want some breakfast?" Lucas said with a laugh as a breath of relief came over me as I saw the twins in their swings.

I soon felt embarrassed because Taylor was over and I was in my panties, with a tank top and bra-less.

"Shut the fuck up" I said going back up the steps to put on some clothes.

After putting on some sweat and t-shirt. I made my way back downstairs and into the living room. Treasure was too deep into her early morning cartoons and didn't even speak to me. I went inside to kitchen to see what Chef Boyardee cooked up. It actually smelt good. Lucas look at me then laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, why you came home so late lastnight"

"Baby, I told you business" He said as he put the dirty dishes in the sink and ran water.

"But, you have babies Lucas come on now. Cause this isn't fair to me" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Asia, come on baby.. I know but trust me things will get better" He said and took a bite from his sausage. I sighed then got me a plate of grits and eggs and sat down on the couch beside Taylor.

"Asia, they are so cute! I mean they are my niece and nephew soooo" She said.

I laughed "Yeah you right"

"Someone didn't speak to their mommy" I said towards Treasure.

She turned around "You told me to not mess with you"

My heart suddenly began to hurt.

"Come here" I spoke and she did so.

I picked her up then sat her in my lap.

"Mommy didn't mean that okay, mommy was just hurt" I said trying not to say the wrong thing.

"But it made me sad, cause I wanted to make cookies with you and we haven't in a long time"

I could tell the next eightteen years are about to be hard but I am ready for it.

"How about we make some tonight and we'll watch movies too okay"

"Okay mommy"

I smiled then kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm staying over then!" Taylor's greedy ass added.

We all shared a laugh.

"So Asia, have you been out the house" Taylor asked.

"Nope! I don't really want to leave this house until their 1 month" I said proudly.

I really don't want to do any going around with newborns. I just want to stay in for now.

"Oh that's understandable" She replied.

Lucas

Being home with my family brought a smile upon my face. I love them all. I think it is that time. I honestly been out here trying to get this money. As 50 cent said 'Im a hustler I'll provide by any means'. I have been thinking about getting our the game, I just honestly can't see my life without it.

I felt like this was what I was born to do this. When my pops left out on us I had to grow up at an early age. It wasn't easy at all trying to get in the game, but I am in. The worst is that I could die. If I die Asia and the kids are good on money.  I am street smart as hell so I wouldn't. Then I think about if I leave the game then my life would change a lot, I mean what the fuck would I do?

Shit. I don't know.

I had Taelyn in my arms. My little girl is so adorable. She has some of Asia's features but resembles me. I kissed her soft cheek and she let out a smile. Tyler was already knocked out after I fed him so I went a head and put him in his crib. Taelyn refused to go to sleep. I guess she just wanted to be in daddy's arms, which I don't mind at all. I felt sleep come over me. So I put Taelyn in her crib. The girls were all knocked out on the couch. 

**

Yeah sooo comment, vote &  me

-- I just want to thank yall for reading this honestly and thank yall for commenting. It truly makes my day. I appreciate every single one of yall. Cause I honestly I aint shit lmfao! but thanks again, yall the best ;* !